Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the one thing you hate most about where you live?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the one thing you hate most about where you live?

For me I live close to SFO Airport so I hear planes fly overhead everyday and they are loud as shit.

If you don't have a pause button on your TV then you pretty much miss out on dialogue and if you're watching non-live stuff you pretty much have to pause it and wait for the plane(s) to pass.

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    For me I live close to SFO Airport so I hear planes fly overhead everyday and they are loud as shit.

If you don't have a pause button on your TV then you pretty much miss out on dialogue and if you're watching non-live stuff you pretty much have to pause it and wait for the plane(s) to pass.
    Sorry, i'll soon be just another plane flying over your house.. Excited!

My only complaint are these 2 big huge pitbulls that are quite aggressive that checked me a few times.. Still looking for revenge.

Comment

I live in a small town, the best restaurants, stores etc are over an hour away.

Comment

North Philly. The people. Ghetto trash.

Comment

I live in Vancouver. I hate how expensive everything is here especially housing.

Comment

Orange County, California. Basically one of the highlight areas to live in the world. Close to mostly everything.
            The people though.. F^cking Christ I hate some of them.

Comment

Phoenix Arizona, I live in a house next to some ghetto apartments and theirs always fuckers hanging out in the alleys and **** so I had to install some motion detector lights cause fools been breaking in to all kinds of homes around here lately.

Comment

I live in a terrible part of the country.

Comment

My small penis.

Comment

no movie theater in my town is the one i hate the most

Comment

Working...
                    X