No announcement yet.

2015 NCAA March Madness challenge + discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
    Yeah I dunno where they're getting that confidence. I have Louisville beating msu for the final 4

When the media doesn't understand that Victories are a team effort, it makes me sick. Before the Patriots had their Mercenaries, Revis and Browner, the media thought only Brady and Belichick was enough to get them a super bowl, and Failed to recognize that it is a team effort, not a 2 person effort.

The Media thinks Tom Izzo is enough to get them to the promised land. Last years tourney, Every Analyst picked Michigan State to win the whole thing. But UCONN won the whole thing last year in spectacular fashion.

IT MAKES ME SICK IN GENERAL WHEN THE MEDIA DOES NOT REALIZE THAT IT IS A TEAM EFFORT. IT TAKES A F**KING TEAM TO F**KING WIN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brush My Hair View Post
      When the media doesn't understand that Victories are a team effort, it makes me sick. Before the Patriots had their Mercenaries, Revis and Browner, the media thought only Brady and Belichick was enough to get them a super bowl, and Failed to recognize that it is a team effort, not a 2 person effort.

The Media thinks Tom Izzo is enough to get them to the promised land. Last years tourney, Every Analyst picked Michigan State to win the whole thing. But UCONN won the whole thing last year in spectacular fashion.

IT MAKES ME SICK IN GENERAL WHEN THE MEDIA DOES NOT REALIZE THAT IT IS A TEAM EFFORT. IT TAKES A F**KING TEAM TO F**KING WIN.
      umm...ok?

Browner was a rookie btw. Not really a mercenary.

War Belichik and Brady.

Comment

umm...ok?

Browner was a rookie btw. Not really a mercenary.

War Belichik and Brady.
        F**k the Patriots, F**k Brady, F**k Belichick. END OF CONVERSATION.

BACK TO BASKETBALL

Comment

• Just like I ****ING THOUGHT. I changed my pick on MSU-UVA at least 10 times. Never doubt Izzo man smmfh.

Comment

• I swear i've been watching the same dudes from Wichita State for the past 10 years.

Comment

• Good game so far. Kansas doesn't seem very good.

Comment

Good game so far. Kansas doesn't seem very good.
                Wichita State has taken it personally that Kansas hasn't scheduled them since they have been pretty good. Wichita state wants to give Kansas a beating in this one. I think Wichita State will finish the job in this one.

Comment

• OHhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Anyone wanna bet on Louisville game? I got 3q on Louisville straight up even odds.

Comment

Anyone wanna bet on Louisville game? I got 3q on Louisville straight up even odds.
                      I'll take it,

Comment

Working...
                      X