No announcement yet.

2015 NCAA March Madness challenge + discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I had Iowa St in the elite 8 on here. I also have UCLA dumping SMU. Getting ragged on for getting a spot while at the same time SMU are a media dandy, that UCLA team is going to show up motivated and SMU overconfident.
    I think the big issue, is that UCLA just isn't very good. They're getting a lot of crap because they truthfully shouldn't even be in the tournament. In turn, I'm sure they'll show up motivated to win, but they're gonna need a perfect game if SMU is on. Because they clearly aren't as good if both teams show up prepared.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      I think the big issue, is that UCLA just isn't very good. They're getting a lot of crap because they truthfully shouldn't even be in the tournament. In turn, I'm sure they'll show up motivated to win, but they're gonna need a perfect game if SMU is on. Because they clearly aren't as good if both teams show up prepared.
      I don't have the winner getting past the "3rd" round anyway, and I agree SMU is the better team. I just went with a hunch that UCLA was going to to be the better team today.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        2 people at my job had Iowa State winning the whole thing, they are sick right now.
        I had them getting out at the top 16

My top 8:
        Kentucky VS Notre Dame
        Villanova VS Oklahoma
        Wisconsin VS Ohio State
        Duke VS Gonzaga

My top 4:
        Kentucky VS Wisconsin
        Villanova VS Duke

Comment

• ucla making sweet 16, book it.

Comment

• Baylor game is too close for my liking.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Baylor game is too close for my liking.
              I picked baylor on my bracket... this is actually my first time lol

Comment

• Man, Markus Kennedy is THE best player on SMU. I can't believe he only gets like 22 minutes per game. He should be a 30+ guy. Especially in the tournament.

Comment

• 14 seeds are scary this year

Comment

• Are you serious Baylor, seriously?

Comment

• Oh **** Georgia St!

Comment

Working...
                      X