Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 people shot at lil Wayne's house

Breaking news:

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/03/11...i-beach-police

Not sure if he was shot or not. Maybe baby had him hit...

Don't bite the hand that feeds you

Comment

great! if he did get shot and lives to talk about it, he'll come out with a song and make millions

I hate his music, don't get it twisted I'm not saying I hope he got shot I wouldn't wish that on anyone, I just hate his music
      Last edited by -jose-; 03-11-2015, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Lil Wayne shot himself when he was a kid. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Lil Wayne shot himself when he was a kid. True story.
          Lol on purpose for street cred? I remember a guy in my high school, grade nine, sliced both sides of his face and said he was robbed over a weed deal. Did it all for attention but foolishly admitted it to one of his boys who obviously told everyone. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Lol on purpose for street cred? I remember a guy in my high school, grade nine, sliced both sides of his face and said he was robbed over a weed deal. Did it all for attention but foolishly admitted it to one of his boys who obviously told everyone. Pathetic.
            I believe it went that he was a kid and had a gun in his house owned by an adult. He didn't know what he was doing and he let a round off and shot himself in the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              great! if he did get shot and lives to talk about it, he'll come out with a song and make millions

I hate his music, don't get it twisted I'm not saying I hope he got shot I wouldn't wish that on anyone, I just hate his music
              I'm not a fan of his either. He only has like 1 song I like out of his catalog of 1,264,345 songs he has.

http://youtu.be/1Az2J7ONvWw

And I'm not even sure on how much I like this one.

Comment

He shot himself by accident when he was a child.

About Lil Wayne's music, I used to love listening to his songs from late 90s to Carter II then he became big by doing songs with R&B artists and making more songs for females. His bank account went up, he got new young fans, but his hardcore, older, fanbase went down. I admit though, that Lil Wayne is a better lyricist than 95% of mainstream rappers today. If you listen to his lyrics, you'll realize he has punchlines, which is what rappers don't do nowadays.

I know why he was hated from mid 2000s to late 2000s, I don't know why he's hated now. It's not like he's going around interrupting award shows and speaking out about black people having a hard life. I don't see how he would annoy anyone like Kanye West does.

Comment

It was all bull**** swatting.

Comment

its the carter!!

Comment

Working...
                    X