No announcement yet.

Bill O'reilly tries to defend his lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Run View Post
    It reminds me of Nancy Grace arguing with a goddamn Coroner. He was like: "Nancy we're using the methodology in order to establish an approximate time of death"

She's like: "oh OK doctor I can see the logic if you're trying to figure out when the little girl died. But how about figuring out what caused her death"

He's like: "yes Nancy. We're going to assess the approximate cause after we establish a timeline".

I was like good f.ucking god Woman just shut up.
    She's literally the female Bill O'Reilly.

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
      You seem to do this to me everytime I post here, and every time I give you a link...lol
      You only gave me a link to one of the three assertions you made. You still have 2 to go....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You only gave me a link to one of the three assertions you made. You still have 2 to go....
        It's called Google and you can easily verify my claims. I'm not making any of this up and the fact remains, Bill O'Reilly is a liar.

It's ok though, don't worry. He won't get in trouble and foxnews will remain the propaganda machine it is. Giving false information to it's millions of mindless zombies that follow.

Comment

The onus to prove an assertion falls on the person making it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            The onus to prove an assertion falls on the person making it.

Lied about being attacked in the Rodney King riots.

Comment

I got more, there's him lying about the economy, about the war in Iraq. How about When Sen Al Franken called him out to his face and all he could do is squirm? That's a great one, he claimed to win the Peabody award (highest honor in journalism) then he was busted about lying about it.

What about when he claimed he never said that not buying Obamacare would result in prison time. He actually claimed that nobody at foxnews every said that, and then Neil Cavuto had to apologize on air for it...lol

Comment

It's easy to pile it up on BillO.

He's a fatmouth talking head. Really no need to defend him if you watch Fox-MSNBC to get a good laugh how they both take a headline to suit their respective political agendas.

If you watch to have your political affirmations tucked in at night, cool.

The dude is a blowhard, bully assh0le.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  It's easy to pile it up on BillO.

He's a fatmouth talking head. Really no need to defend him if you watch Fox-MSNBC to get a good laugh how they both take a headline to suit their respective political agendas.

If you watch to have your political affirmations tucked in at night, cool.

The dude is a blowhard, bully assh0le.
                  I agree. I don't watch his show, and I don't watch MSNBC either. It's just fun seeing the bully get his ass kicked.

Comment

Bill Reilly is just a talking head.. Pompous and hypocritical, I got no use for the guy..

Comment

I agree with you, but if Foxnews has any credibility, then they have to fire him. Of course they won't and that answered my own question.
                      Originally posted by Run View Post
                      It reminds me of Nancy Grace arguing with a goddamn Coroner. He was like: "Nancy we're using the methodology in order to establish an approximate time of death"

She's like: "oh OK doctor I can see the logic if you're trying to figure out when the little girl died. But how about figuring out what caused her death"

He's like: "yes Nancy. We're going to assess the approximate cause after we establish a timeline".

I was like good f.ucking god Woman just shut up.
                      It's called Google and you can easily verify my claims. I'm not making any of this up and the fact remains, Bill O'Reilly is a liar.

It's ok though, don't worry. He won't get in trouble and foxnews will remain the propaganda machine it is. Giving false information to it's millions of mindless zombies that follow.
                      Foxnews is probably the most obvious propaganda machine on tv, it makes some of the others look almost credible

Comment

Working...
                      X