No announcement yet.

Bill O'reilly tries to defend his lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phallus View Post
    Foxnews is probably the most obvious propaganda machine on tv, it makes some of the others look almost credible
    No, by far and away msnbc is the most propagandis (if that's really a word) news channel

They literally have no news, they just spin and trash foxnews.. Nearly every segment is thrashing foxnews, because they don't have an audience nor do they have any decent news..

Just watch Lawrence odonell during the fergueson shooting, I watched him interview a doctor who did one of the autopsies and Lawrence literally was a defense lawyer trying to spin every word the lady said towards the cops guilt.. He was trying to hear facts, but just hampered on about how the cop was wrong.. It was one of the most inept interviews I have ever seen.. The doctor had to shoot him down on several occasions for his bold claims and downright spinning...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      No, by far and away msnbc is the most propagandis (if that's really a word) news channel

They literally have no news, they just spin and trash foxnews.. Nearly every segment is thrashing foxnews, because they don't have an audience nor do they have any decent news..

Just watch Lawrence odonell during the fergueson shooting, I watched him interview a doctor who did one of the autopsies and Lawrence literally was a defense lawyer trying to spin every word the lady said towards the cops guilt.. He was trying to hear facts, but just hampered on about how the cop was wrong.. It was one of the most inept interviews I have ever seen.. The doctor had to shoot him down on several occasions for his bold claims and downright spinning...
      They failed at being John Stewart that's why nobody likes them . Maybe when John Retires people wont have a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
        Foxnews is probably the most obvious propaganda machine on tv, it makes some of the others look almost credible
        Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
        She's literally the female Bill O'Reilly.
        ya I think it has a lot to do with "moral outrage" that might be tailor made toward myopic conservatives. They don't know anything outside of preliminary sentiments aimed at gaining approval.

I've called them witch-hunters I'll reiterate. Just bizarre reactionaries.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
        Last edited by Run; 03-13-2015, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

MSNCB cannot be by default. MSNBC is a reaction TO foxnews. It's the liberal version of it.

Comment

Working...
          X