Collapse
No announcement yet.

When women compliment your penis, is it bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mainly. It's meant in a good way. Haha. I never took it seriously older you get less childish **** like that gets said.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      ego thing likely.

Females do sh.t like that to please your ego. Dudes that have no muscle and/or muscle definition can flex and these broads will say "oh! you have big muscles!"

B!tch that boy has no muscle. Quit playing him.

On the flip side though, it could also possibly be that you're the biggest she has seen.

Side note:

I once read some sh.t about a study they did with some females. They told them to choose the preferred size of d!ck they'd want out of a bin of dildos. They generally picked around 6-7 (most picked 7 but the others picked 6). Anyways, they told them to put the dildo back in the bin, they mixed it up, and told them to pick the same sized dildo out.

Test result? They picked up a dildo that was generally smaller by an inch after they put it back. So if they picked 7 originally, they were holding a 6. If it was 6, they picked up a 5.

So moral of the story? B.tches don't really know what size they are actually looking at. Majority, now some may be major thots, and they can scope out a d.ck size like an eagle to a fish. Idk. But that study lets you know, they clueless for the most part.

Why i mention that story? Basically, they don't really know how big is big, generally speaking. Unless you drop the mandingo, that's a diff story.
      drop a danny d, hes much bigger....

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        Disclaimer, i am not for one minute claiming ive got a big ****, cos i havnt. But i am more interested in the psychological of why i women in bed when you have first taken her back compliment your penis.

I am not on about the guy going "what you think of my size". i am refering to a woman flat out with out any asking saying things such as "you have a really big penis","your **** is ****ing huge".

Are they saying what you want them to say, are they generally complimenting you???

Anyone with similar experiences?
        I think women realize most men are insecure, or at least that's their perception as it is often portrayed as such on programs the majority of them watch or articles they read, and probably is truth in reality. I think they try to answer what they perceive is the unasked question you are "dying to ask them...but won't", and therefore boost your confidence.

Women, at their best, are great at stroking their man's ego...or the ego of the man they are with for that night, if they want a return engagement.

I've had several women tell me they could "feel me in the back of their throat" and the like. I have an average sized penis, so I know they're embellishing for my benefit. And that's...well...sweet, I guess.

They mean well, that's the main thing.

Comment

Because women are smarter than you boys are. The #1 people on earth that are concerned with penis size, is men.

They know that saying that, will make you believe it, like them more and then your stuck. You know when a woman really thinks you have a big c0ck when she looks at it and then smiles and takes a really deep breath and covers her mouth.

Comment

As much as I hear this from women.....the more telling sign is the nervous look/look of disbelief, on their face, when I whip it out.

FWIW, outside of being able to hits certain spots, or hitting the back of her pvssy......5-6 inches (along with the right stroke skills) is all you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
              As much as I hear this from women.....the more telling sign is the nervous look/look of disbelief, on their face, when I whip it out.

FWIW, outside of being able to hits certain spots, or hitting the back of her pvssy......5-6 inches (along with the right stroke skills) is all you need.
              I agree with this. Stamina and the ability to last longer than 2 minutes is more important than size. Not that I'm packing a 4 incher or anything but being able to give multiple ******s before you bust is the way to go. At least from my experience.

Comment

I honestly think that its just that women have caught on to the notion that guys constantly worry about the size of their penis (at least thats what society,and modern culture has led them to believe). So if a woman compliments you on your package,its most likely just her trying to put your worries to rest,or in some cases,you might be packing serious heat,and she it legit impressed.

Comment

smh another d1ck thread. Y'all are f4ggots.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                    I think women realize most men are insecure, or at least that's their perception as it is often portrayed as such on programs the majority of them watch or articles they read, and probably is truth in reality. I think they try to answer what they perceive is the unasked question you are "dying to ask them...but won't", and therefore boost your confidence.

Women, at their best, are great at stroking their man's ego...or the ego of the man they are with for that night, if they want a return engagement.

I've had several women tell me they could "feel me in the back of their throat" and the like. I have an average sized penis, so I know they're embellishing for my benefit. And that's...well...sweet, I guess.

They mean well, that's the main thing.
                    But why would women from one night stands say it. Im pretty pathetic and cant get into relationships. my longest being a year.(who ironically never mentioned my penis size).

i can understand if you really knew the girl and it was higly likely that a relationship could form of it. Then they will enhance ego.

but from times blatantly from pulling girls from nightclubs.

Ill google to see if my cosmopolitan theory is right...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                      But why would women from one night stands say it. Im pretty pathetic and cant get into relationships. my longest being a year.(who ironically never mentioned my penis size).

i can understand if you really knew the girl and it was higly likely that a relationship could form of it. Then they will enhance ego.

but from times blatantly from pulling girls from nightclubs.

Ill google to see if my cosmopolitan theory is right...
                      I wouldn't pay so much attention to what a girls says.

Not that it matters, but If you are curious to know if she really thought that.....the best way to tell is by her body language or subtle things see does when your having *** with her.
                      Last edited by Khalid X; 03-11-2015, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X