Collapse
No announcement yet.

When women compliment your penis, is it bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, alot of guys in the lounge have such girly qualities about themselves always worried about what other people really think or how they are being judged.......

Just don't worry about what anyone says or if they were sincere or not because you could have a small penis and if no one but you knew it that wouldn't make it any bigger or smaller anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Man, alot of guys in the lounge have such girly qualities about themselves always worried about what other people really think or how they are being judged.......

Just don't worry about what anyone says or if they were sincere or not because you could have a small penis and if no one but you knew it that wouldn't make it any bigger or smaller anyway.

But the thread is not about us men(well it is), its about females psychology and what they try to do to impress a guy.

A bit like "do i look good in this dress", we say yes regardless of whether its true or not.

We are allowed to discuss females tendencies without being insecure...

Comment

I've been told I have a nice pecker, not BBC big but big enough.

I'm packing a 7.5 willy. Never had complaints. The girl I'm seeing now loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I'm packing a 7.5 willy. Never had complaints. The girl I'm seeing now loves it.
          bbc???British broadcasting corporation big?elaborate...

Comment

I have a well above average sized dick, much like the average man. The compliment I get the most from girls is "Wow that's bigger than mine!"

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              But the thread is not about us men(well it is), its about females psychology and what they try to do to impress a guy.

A bit like "do i look good in this dress", we say yes regardless of whether its true or not.

We are allowed to discuss females tendencies without being insecure...
              Their motives are impossible to really understand, they are not thinking along the same cause/effect patterns we are.

Comment

I'm actually gonna need proof of that. Statistics show that you're well above average and probably in like the top two percentile.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...age-penis-size

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  bbc???British broadcasting corporation big?elaborate...
                  A big black c0ck.

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                  I'm actually gonna need proof of that. Statistics show that you're well above average and probably in like the top two percentile.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...age-penis-size
                  Yeah average is about 6 right? I actually think my penis grew a bit in like the last 6 months.

And no I don't take penis pills or anything. I eat like crap and drink too much.

Comment

Yeah average is about 6 right? I actually think my penis grew a bit in like the last 6 months.

And no I don't take penis pills or anything. I eat like crap and drink too much.
                    No. The average from the study quoted in the article (the most comprehensive yet) quotes a value of 5.16'.

Comment

A big black c0ck.

Average is 5.2.

http://www.redeyechicago.com/viral/r...308-story.html

So you are already failing in this thread...

But to knock you out the park the biggest penis sizes belong to white men. John holmes, Danny D(MATT HUGHES) and jonah falcon has the biggest penis in the world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZGAjHi91_8

close the door on the way out....

Comment

Working...
                      X