Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet Hulk, the world's biggest pit bull.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
    They have a three year old kid around a 175-pound pit bull?.....That's INSANE. Pit bulls are not family dogs. If they love their son they should get rid of that beast.
    Looool do you know anything about dogs? Goddam temperament depends on breeding and the way the dog is treated.

Anyways, looks like it might have been bred with some sort of Mastiff. Falls more into the "Bandogge" category if anything. People who breed dogs like this are really serious about being the best, for all we know they could've tossed in some Tosa Inu.

Comment

I could still lift him over my head but if he starts wriggling both of us would be in trouble.

Comment

Any breed of dog can be trusted around children, as long as it has the right owner. I can only imagine that these dogs which attack people, children or not are mistreated by owners who don't have the time or patience to train what are incredibly loving and intelligent animals.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
          Looool do you know anything about dogs? Goddam temperament depends on breeding and the way the dog is treated.

Anyways, looks like it might have been bred with some sort of Mastiff. Falls more into the "Bandogge" category if anything. People who breed dogs like this are really serious about being the best, for all we know they could've tossed in some Tosa Inu.
          Ok, I admit I don't know s-hit about dogs BUT I do know that I would never want a pit around my future children. If I have a son in the future no pit bull will ever be close to him. If they flip out once it's a WRAP. Way too risky.

Comment

What the **** did that feed that thing?

Comment

Lessie schools this face first brawler 12 - 0.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Lessie schools this face first brawler 12 - 0.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  imagine that thing humping your leg
                  There would be dog rape support groups. Men crying, not even able to put together sentences.

Comment

damn how can I buy one!

hell yea.

Comment

30 grand , fuck that. Ill breed my own.

Comment

Working...
                      X