Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the baddest crime lord/mobster/gangster in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That list needs Chapo Guzman.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      Where's El Chapo?
      Joaquín Guzmán Loera is certainly the baddest of the 21st century so far.

But this is a thread about crime lords of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        That list needs Chapo Guzman.
        He's by far the biggest ever. Most successful, most ruthless, richest, most connected.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Lucky Luciano, the boss of all bosses. This man can't be pinned down for evidence by the federal govt so the best they could was deport him back to ltaly. The US govt however needed vital infos to defeat the nazis during WWIl and only Luciano can deliver it to them and he did on the condition that they'd let him back to the states to continue giving directions as the boss of all bosses to the biggest crime syndicate in the USA, the cosa nostra.
          I agree on Luciano. Siya ang kanang-kamay ni Asiong Salonga.

Comment

Does chopper count? He was a gangster

Comment

Comment

Comment

It makes sense that Padron leads the poll.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Lucky Luciano, the boss of all bosses. This man can't be pinned down for evidence by the federal govt so the best they could was deport him back to ltaly. The US govt however needed vital infos to defeat the nazis during WWIl and only Luciano can deliver it to them and he did on the condition that they'd let him back to the states to continue giving directions as the boss of all bosses to the biggest crime syndicate in the USA, the cosa nostra.
                    Originally posted by I Hate Thugs! View Post
                    I agree.

It was between him and Carlo Gambino....I voted for Gambino but niw that I think about it I should have went with Luciano.
                    Originally posted by led View Post
                    I agree on Luciano. Siya ang kanang-kamay ni Asiong Salonga.
                    I read about Lucky Luciano like 30 years ago and what I posted here is what I thought I remember about his life story. Out of curiosity, I googled his name to read about his life again. I unintentionally changed many details of his life in my first post here. LOL!!! WTF!!!

Comment

I read about Lucky Luciano like 30 years ago and what I posted here is what I thought I remember about his life story. Out of curiosity, I googled his name to read about his life again. I unintentionally changed many details of his life in my first post here. LOL!!! WTF!!!
                      Luciano & Lansky made the Mafia "bigger than US Steel"

despite being lived & bred on violence & death, both surprisingly died at natural causes rather than being gunned down just like most of their counterparts

Comment

Working...
                      X