Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honoured Messi is playing in our life time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You slimey limeys should be more appreciative of Cristiano. He had the balls to come over there and find success. Let your HGH midget stay in his pocket protected Barca his entire career.

Comment

Medium to long range shooting : c.ronaldo

Close distance : messi

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        A good friend of mine is actually a "little person". She's 4'1, it get's a little bit awkward when we're walking around in public though. I'm not really muscular but I would say I'm in shape, I've always been lanky though, I'm actually decent weight now (just under 200lbs) and I'm going to be staying around that weight because I'm going to be having my first competitive fights this year.

Don't forget your groundwork!

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          yea I agree, he has a broader range of vision imo, plays with his head up, whereas Messi plays with more of a tunnel vision trying to beat everyone (v.good at it)

seems like a lot of people aren't high on ronaldo, it's the arrogance I guess
          You can't be serious.....

C.Ronaldo is actually a pretty poor passer of the ball. His whole game is based around not passing. I wouldn't even put him in the top 100 players in the world when it comes to passing.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            seems like a lot of people aren't high on ronaldo, it's the arrogance I guess
            "They hate me because I'm handsome, rich and brilliant"

Many athletes throughout history who can back up their talk and still talk are hated.

On the other side, What's not to love about regular joe looking player who has zero personality and big talk(though he's quite arrogant himself in different ways).

Comment

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
              Messi is far more technically polished and refined as a footballer than Ronaldo and he's a more versatile and more rounded footballer. Messi has excelled playing in various positions such as a centre forward, right winger and even a attacking mid to accommodate Neymar and Suarez up front. Ronaldo's own coach at the time Paulo Bento, Portuguese boss, said Ronaldo can't play up front centre, unlike Messi.

Messi has a superior workrate, greater vision, far more intimidating presence on the pitch, dribbling skills, passing variation and shooting. The only thing Ronaldo is better than Messi is at penalty taking
              That's a little too harsh. C.Ronaldo is better at long range shooting and obviously better in the air.

But I don't know what people are watching to say he's a better technical player and a better passer. He's inept in both areas for someone whose supposed to be the best in the world.

People also seem to erroneously think that C.Ronaldo is a good dribbler too.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                You slimey limeys should be more appreciative of Cristiano. He had the balls to come over there and find success. Let your HGH midget stay in his pocket protected Barca his entire career.
                Since when the league in this country, the Premier League become this barometer of success? A lot of ATG's never stepped foot in this country yet they're still football legends

Comment

Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
                  Messi is far more technically polished and refined as a footballer than Ronaldo and he's a more versatile and more rounded footballer. Messi has excelled playing in various positions such as a centre forward, right winger and even a attacking mid to accommodate Neymar and Suarez up front. Ronaldo's own coach at the time Paulo Bento, Portuguese boss, said Ronaldo can't play up front centre, unlike Messi.

Messi has a superior workrate, greater vision, far more intimidating presence on the pitch, dribbling skills, passing variation and shooting. The only thing Ronaldo is better than Messi is at penalty taking
                  If you seriously think midget is better at every single aspect then you are a completely delusional fanboy not worth talking to.

Comment

Weebler and BKM are both Yank's.

Let's just stop here now, before any more embarrassment is caused.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                      If you seriously think midget is better at every single aspect then you are a completely delusional fanboy not worth talking to.
                      What does height have to do with it?

Pele and maradona were relatively short too

Comment

Working...
                      X