No announcement yet.

ISIS bulldozes ancient Mesopotamian civilization

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    So past sins of other nations, excuse ISIS of their abhorrent genicidal actions? Get da **** out
    You're imagining me saying things I didn't say. When did I once state anything remotely similar to excusing ISIS? Why would I excuse a group that murders and ****s innocent people?

That's ****ing ******ed. Why would anyone excuse ISIS?

Originally posted by 80sFighter View Post
    To be fair, anyone with judgment as impaired as the author of this post deserves to be oppressed in the name of public safety.
    What judgement did I make? What part of what I said isn't true? Did Americans not drop 2 nuclear bombs that erased thousands of years of culture and life? Did America not kill millions of native americans and erased entire bloodlines from existence? Did America not enslave millions of Africans for 400 years?

I didn't make any judgements. I did nothing but point out historical facts for perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
      You're imagining me saying things I didn't say. When did I once state anything remotely similar to excusing ISIS? Why would I excuse a group that murders and ****s innocent people?

What judgement did I make? What part of what I said isn't true? Did Americans not drop 2 nuclear bombs that erased thousands of years of culture and life? Did America not kill millions of native americans and erased entire bloodlines from existence? Did America not enslave millions of Africans for 400 years?

I didn't make any judgements. I did nothing but point out historical facts for perspective.
      Typical of every ******. Deflection tactics 101.

Comment

Just clicked the thread to see if a bunch of liberal television zombies who have never been to the middle east (or probably outside of the county they were born in) were blaming the western world for everything ISIS is doing.

Looks like we're on track.

Groups nearly identical to ISIS have been doing this exact same thing since before the US existed, many centuries before the crusades. This is the way Islam spread to begin with; by the torch.

I guess you can blame the Roman empire if you insatiable need to make excuses for Islam gets to that pathetic point, although I'm not sure how you would go about doing that.

I have lots of experience with this topic (being from regions in discussion) so if I were you I would just start with the dinosaurs. Dinosaurs mesh really well with that babble until nobody knows what you're talking about then offhandedly blame western civilization strategy. I'm sure there were male dinosaurs so you could infuse some community college level gender dynamic into the argument. Good luck. I forget what my point was but... I blame the Dutch East India Company, perhaps ***s and definitely Boeing. Wherever a toothless mass **** cult forms you can be sure the powers-that-be designed it to um... Distract us from... Gender... Or something.

Awesome post.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          Typical of every ******. Deflection tactics 101.
          LMFAO, and now i'm a ******

Dude, I wouldn't survive 2 minutes under sharia law. I just did acid last night.

Comment

Just clicked the thread to see if a bunch of liberal television zombies who have never been to the middle east (or probably outside of the county they were born in) were blaming the western world for everything ISIS is doing.

Looks like we're on track.

Groups nearly identical to ISIS have been doing this exact same thing since before the US existed, many centuries before the crusades. This is the way Islam spread to begin with; by the torch.

I guess you can blame the Roman empire if you insatiable need to make excuses for Islam gets to that pathetic point, although I'm not sure how you would go about doing that.

I have lots of experience with this topic (being from regions in discussion) so if I were you I would just start with the dinosaurs. Dinosaurs mesh really well with that babble until nobody knows what you're talking about then offhandedly blame western civilization strategy. I'm sure there were male dinosaurs so you could infuse some community college level gender dynamic into the argument. Good luck. I forget what my point was but... I blame the Dutch East India Company, perhaps ***s and definitely Boeing. Wherever a toothless mass **** cult forms you can be sure the powers-that-be designed it to um... Distract us from... Gender... Or something.
            Pretty sure this is one of the best posts I've read

Comment

Dude, I wouldn't survive 2 minutes under sharia law. I just did acid last night.
              ****** apologist then. They do the same "well look at them and them, not us" routine.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                ****** apologist then. They do the same "well look at them and them, not us" routine.
                Except i'm not defending Islam in particular. I'm defending equality. I'm not biased towards anybody, i'm anti-bias. I'm just pointing out a truth. That when it comes to crimes against humanity, America is the undisputed number 1 offender in scale and magnitude.

If the American government can commit the worst atrocities in human history, does that mean everyone should hate americans?
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-07-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

I think I am going to have to go ahead and sig this post of yours.

You are a legend.

Comment

Japan attacked US in Pear Harbour and they did some fked up chit in those concentration camps they had, not that it wasn't a terrible thing that happened but it wasn't an unprovoked attack.

Native Americans were killed mostly by disease, and certain Americans owned ******, you're generalising.

Comment

Except i'm not defending Islam in particular. I'm defending equality. I'm not biased towards anybody, i'm anti-bias. I'm just pointing out a truth. That when it comes to crimes against humanity, America is the undisputed number 1 offender in scale and magnitude.

If the American government can commit the worst atrocities in human history, does that mean everyone should hate americans?
                      It's deflection. By doing this you bring attention away from the Islamic scum committing these crimes and that's wrong. They deserve every bit of anger and venom directed towards them.

Go point your truth somewhere else. The days of teacher calling you out on throwing the paper and responding "It wasn't me it was bobby who threw it!" are behind us.

Comment

Working...
                      X