Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was having an argument with a friend over this Becky Watts...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strong white knighting here.

Free Anorak!

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      Strong white knighting here.

Free Anorak!
      I'm used to my idol Annie being banned every other day

"Comes with the territory"

#FreeAnnie

Comment

Bunch of fuggen betas

Comment

At what point when you were making this thread did you think to yourself this will definitely get a lot of laughs? This was too far and not remotely funny.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            Bunch of fuggen betas
            All of them are fuggen betas. I will cum in their arse holes.

Comment

He is joking. If you find it funny laugh, if you don't find it funny, don't cry. Save your tears and outrage for actual pedos and murderers, you know, the people actually harming others.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Something something didn't have dandruff something something found her head and shoulders in the bathroom cabinet.

Comment

Look at all these sanctimonious twats getting on their high horse... you try and show people the lighter side of a 16-year-old being brutally murdered and people say it's in bad taste.

Take a look at this particular ****, I'm sure I've seen them say "this wasn't funny" in several of my threads:

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Two steps over the top.....childish failed attempt at humour.
                  Now, let's not even get into the fact that humour (humor, Fat Yanks) is subjective. If someone doesn't find my schtick funny, that's cool, it's up to the individual. But if you'd read ten of my threads and none of 'em made you laugh, why the Hell would you read the eleventh? I can never understand that mentality.

It'd be like me logging on and going "if there's one thing I can't stand reading, it's stories about people getting their shit pushed back in by a dwarf.... oh look, here's a new thread by Beercules, I'll have a read of this."

Bunch of silly ****s.

Comment

Even if you verbally abuse me and kick my arse, I'll always love you Annie.

<3

Comment

I see the two who did it have been appearing in court... apparently they hacked her to bits and put the pieces in shopping carrier bags.

They've just bought in a charge in the UK where you have to pay 5p per bag. I bet they're glad they did it months back, they saved themselves a fortune.

Comment

Working...
                      X