No announcement yet.

UFC fighter Josh Neer beats up internet bully

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC fighter Josh Neer beats up internet bully

So the story behind this is that Patrick Martin was said to have been talking alot of **** to Neer on social media. And then this Patrick guy showed up to Neer's gym to get a beat up.

Props to him, he should impart his balls BScene's loungers.

That kick to the face when he was on the ground tho is a felony. He could catch some heat from that. At least in Cali it is. I know it's in a gym but it's also illegal in mma

Comment

Can't the dude sue or something? I would certainly try to.

Cha-chingggg

Comment

MMA fans needed a Zelenoff of their own.

Comment

Saw this last night apparently the guy talked a bunch of **** Because he was 6'6" 280 And neer is like 5'10". He asked him to meet him at his gym. Even suggested they use 16oz gloves but the guy said no gloves

Comment

I used to love that show Bully Beat-Down with Jason "Mayhem" Miller. It was always funny to watch some wanna-be-tough guy with no actual fighting skills/training get in an MMA cage with a top-level MMA Pro and think he was going to last it out and win $10,000. only to realize 10 seconds later they were gassed and in way over their heads.

Comment

You know Bully Beatdown was 100% staged right?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
                You know Bully Beatdown was 100% staged right?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Now you ruined it for me.

What about Jerry Springer...that was real...right?

OK...Now I'm not sure. This from Wikipedia...
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bully_Beatdown

It has been suggested that Bully Beatdown is largely staged and that in most cases "the bully/victim combo had never even met prior to the taping of each episode".[3] One of the "bullies" depicted had included his appearance on the show in his acting resume.[4] Another bully is a professional stuntman who had previously appeared in other TV shows.[5]

In response, Jason Miller wrote what he labeled a "troll post" in which he called the show "completely fake" to mock those who call the show fake. Miller later stated on his blog that the physical beatings depicted on the show could not be faked. He referred to the bullies as "douchebags" who actually believe that they can beat professional fighters. Miller maintained that the show is "legit".[6]
                Last edited by jaded; 02-26-2015, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Can't the dude sue or something? I would certainly try to.

Cha-chingggg
                  I dont know if he would have grounds to sue, he wanted to fight and went into the guys gym as a willing participant.

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
                    Saw this last night apparently the guy talked a bunch of **** Because he was 6'6" 280 And neer is like 5'10". He asked him to meet him at his gym. Even suggested they use 16oz gloves but the guy said no gloves
                    i'm sure if he wasn't so big neer wouldn't have gone balls deep in him ... but when you got a big dude like that in front of you sometimes you get over amped like this and things like this occur.

those elbows were beautiful, doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X