Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Took a loss on Saturday night? How to bounce back from one.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
    Here it is guys on the scene. Got a text from my cousin last Saturday night to come out to the local bar and have a couple drinks. So I said "sure". I get there and it's and amazing time, I mean rounds of shots being ordered everything. great goose corona just got done with witnessing another destruction by 3G. I see this girl across the bar by her lonesome. I go up to her and immediately sense her "positivite energy" and her welcoming smile I sit next to her. She says something like "hey we were both making that eye contact than I guess right,what's ure name" My focus is directly on her. When this lil gangst a$$ motha Focka walks up and says "what's up b!!!h this my girl" I was completely dumbfounded I replied "Fock you".......he threw a 3 piece with the speed of Amir khan I coulda swore. I went down. I get up he took off when my guy cousin came after him. Long story short. I've been in shock the last 3days. With a nice lil shiner under my eye. How is it coming back from a loss guys? I feel weak emotionally hahahaha. Should I just watch rocky 3 or hit up andre berto or nonito donaire on Twitter for some answers??: ......
    The real loss is drinking that piss.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      listen to my boy Beercue here, he gets beat up by dominican's every Saturday and has walked 10 miles home using only his left leg...mofokin warrior lol
      Hahaha damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Trust me dude I've been in a million bar/drunk fights, I wooped ass and got my ass wooped.

It doesn't matter. In a week you won't give a crap, just ice your eye.
        Ure right my dude. It's part of life. People drink,emotions run high, and sometimes things get violent. I wouldn't even know the focker if I seen him at Walmart. You win some, you lose some. But you live! You live to fight another day!!! Haha

Comment

You have to eat your L, swallow it, and **** it out. We all take L's men, it's just a part of life lol.

Comment

You need to go at him on twitter LarryXXX style.

Comment

Ive been put on my but by a sucker punch i was dazed but recovers quick dude ran off Before i could do anything. But i took it for what it was a ***** shot and i ended up seeing the dude a couple months later and ended up putting him down cold .

Comment

You got sucker punched while intoxicated trying to get at some guy's girl, I wouldn't put too much thought into it and just take the L and move on. Learning experience, next time just be more aware of your surroundings and alert while you're out.

Comment

back to the drawing board, stay in the gym, and a talk with Al Haymon should do you swell.

stay up Champ

Comment

Get revenge for your loss, bro. Also, make a training montage with cool music in preparation for avenging your loss and upload it here. Promise, we won't make fun of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
                      Ure right my dude. It's part of life. People drink,emotions run high, and sometimes things get violent. I wouldn't even know the focker if I seen him at Walmart. You win some, you lose some. But you live! You live to fight another day!!! Haha

Comment

Working...
                      X