No announcement yet.

Do you get tennis elbow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    It is always the joints we punish. Elbow, shoulder knees etc. I never had any elbow problems but for me it was the shoulder. Movement and regular exercise helped me on my off time.
    never had sholder problems. the thing is i do punish my elbw tendon from racquet to lifting heavy weight

Comment

Of all the years playing baseball growing up, including pitching (with bad form lol), never had a problem with my elbow. My shoulder on the other hand....

Shoulders still f'd up, but it only bothers me when I throw something or if I haven't been working out.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        It is always the joints we punish. Elbow, shoulder knees etc. I never had any elbow problems but for me it was the shoulder. Movement and regular exercise helped me on my off time.
        I'm 17 and I wreck my joints weekly in weight-lifting. Back when I had strong af legs, my knees hurt constantly. Legit took 2 years off doing any legs, 70% of the mass disappeared, but so did my knee & back pain. Started doing legs like once every 2 weeks now. Still do mean calf exercises doe.

Horrible wrist tendonitis in my left arm. Creaky shoulder joints. Surprisingly still intact elbows though.. Gg tennis elbow..

Comment

I sometimes get the fapper's shoulder.

Comment

Working...
          X