Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you & your lady ever ran into your side piece?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    in College once...me and my girl at the time were about to watch a movie and the side piece was working at the theater..in the snack bar....she saw us but i didnt get food right away...i told my girl that we should get seats first and that i would get the snacks
    wait so u knew she worked there beforehand? if so that was clearly your bad. obviously take her to a different theater right bro?

also what happened when u did get the snacks was she trying to start drama with you? obviously u stopped taking ya girl to this spot after that right? LOL

this reminded me of this c*nt i was dating in high school. she was fine and bad as hell, always getting jocked and flirting behind my back. we went to the movies and the dude working there made a comment like oh you back again with a new guy this time huh? the guy then thought she was just freely dating multiple guys at the same time and he even tried to get at her when i left to go to the bathroom. he was the ***** cleaning up the damn theater too lol.

after trying to ask her out while i was gone she turns to me and in front of him says hey do u want to go to a party he invited us to. he looked at me like i didn't invite this guy just you girl lol.

damn needless to say i stopped messing with this girl after i finally got to smash. she made me wait all summer too. performance wise she was not good at all, but she was fine as hell can't lie. the drama was not even worth the booty tho.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      wait so u knew she worked there beforehand? if so that was clearly your bad. obviously take her to a different theater right bro?

also what happened when u did get the snacks was she trying to start drama with you? obviously u stopped taking ya girl to this spot after that right? LOL

this reminded me of this c*nt i was dating in high school. she was fine and bad as hell, always getting jocked and flirting behind my back. we went to the movies and the dude working there made a comment like oh you back again with a new guy this time huh? the guy then thought she was just freely dating multiple guys at the same time and he even tried to get at her when i left to go to the bathroom. he was the ***** cleaning up the damn theater too lol.

after trying to ask her out while i was gone she turns to me and in front of him says hey do u want to go to a party he invited us to. he looked at me like i didn't invite this guy just you girl lol.

damn needless to say i stopped messing with this girl after i finally got to smash. she made me wait all summer too. performance wise she was not good at all, but she was fine as hell can't lie. the drama was not even worth the booty tho.

no, i had no clue she was working there..my initial feeling was bounce but that woulda been shady...she knew i had a girl so it's not like it was a big deal...she didnt even say anything when she rang up the popcorn and drinks

Comment

no, i had no clue she was working there..my initial feeling was bounce but that woulda been shady...she knew i had a girl so it's not like it was a big deal...she didnt even say anything when she rang up the popcorn and drinks
        damn props to her not even saying a word while ringing up your popcorn and drinks u a Boss bro for that lol

Comment

damn props to her not even saying a word while ringing up your popcorn and drinks u a Boss bro for that lol

yea...it was quite a bit of an adrenaline rush too...talkin to me like a regular customer but flashing me that smile...i tore that **** up one last time before moving on...man i miss that viet chick...she was pretty fine

Comment

one of my boys who i used to go clubbin with all the time got caught up slipping bad he would always go to the Burbank Bar & Grill on college night and get digits lol. he met some thick chick on AIM who was down to smash so he smashed her in his car after BB&G, we kept going back every thursday night and he met a pretty fine girl there and they really hit it off.

she was like hey lets meet back here on thursdays so we kept going back and then one night she was like hey next thursday is my girls bday party so u guys gotta come thru. so we went knowing there be a ton of her girls there. well it turned out the bday girl was the thick chick he smashed from AIM lol. she was with her baby daddy too on her bday party celebration. so my boy acted like he just met her for the first time. his face was all serious and almost frowning LMAO!

Comment

this thread makes me miss those days when i used to have game

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                It's pretty weak that you have to have a "side-piece" to be satisfied.

Comment

yea...it was quite a bit of an adrenaline rush too...talkin to me like a regular customer but flashing me that smile...i tore that **** up one last time before moving on...man i miss that viet chick...she was pretty fine
                  yeah bro viet girls give bomb dome! well at least the ones i smashed.

yeah viet chicks are either mad fine or pretty gross its like theres no in between on them lol.

most of them know how to do their make up right too.

all my asian friends always worn me about how crazy they be and they stalkers so i always one nighted them based on my asian friends advice lol.

Comment

this thread makes me miss those days when i used to have game
                    what happened bro? u settled down now married? or u been out the game too long?

for me i took a major break as you know when my career hit rock bottom in 2014.

Comment

yeah bro viet girls give bomb dome! well at least the ones i smashed.

yeah viet chicks are either mad fine or pretty gross its like theres no in between on them lol.

most of them know how to do their make up right too.

all my asian friends always worn me about how crazy they be and they stalkers so i always one nighted them based on my asian friends advice lol.

oh yea man...i stopped messin around with viet chicks years ago...they're all insane

Comment

Working...
                      X