Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Shades of Grey: Positive or negative effect on society?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] 50 Shades of Grey: Positive or negative effect on society?

Do you think its good or bad that the S&M lifestyle is getting glamorized by this movie and so many women are finding it to be "romantic?"

On one hand I think it's good that dumb sluts will be more willing to let you do anything to them but on the other hand I'm not sure if little girls should grow up being exposed to this kind of thing and thinking it's healthy or normal.

How do you see it?
    Positive Effect
    0.00%
    Negative Effect
    12.50%
    No Impact On Society At All
    87.50%
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 02-22-2015, 08:46 PM.

zero effect.

In five years no one will remember this whole thing and there will be un-opened bondage equipment getting dusty in attics all over the world

Comment

Negative because teenagers are reading this crap. 50 shades of gay

Comment

Most women are pretty gullible, if you sell it right, they'd be into golden showers.

Comment

`

Comment

ive read an article about how no one was afraid of sharks before the released of 'jaws' movie in 70s

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Do you think its good or bad that the S&M lifestyle is getting glamorized by this movie and so many women are finding it to be "romantic?"

On one hand I think it's good that dumb sluts will be more willing to let you do anything to them but on the other hand I'm not sure if little girls should grow up being exposed to this kind of thing and thinking it's healthy or normal.

How do you see it?
              Positive or negative effect on society? It's a shitty movie based on a ****ty book based on shitty fan fic of another shitty book. It's a phenomenon in the same way as The Da Vinci Code was a phenomenon. The Da Vinci Code is on Netflix now. Have you bothered to rewatch it?

Comment

The book itself is poorly written. It is a shame that we know about it.

I have big problem with this ****t.y book and One Day. Another terrible book made into a terrible film.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Positive or negative effect on society? It's a shitty movie based on a ****ty book based on shitty fan fic of another shitty book. It's a phenomenon in the same way as The Da Vinci Code was a phenomenon. The Da Vinci Code is on Netflix now. Have you bothered to rewatch it?
                  I'm sure the book is crap and the film probably is too. But that hasn't stopped women from becoming obsessed with it.

Comment

Like all garbage, it will stink for a while and then decompose like it was never there.

Worry not.

Comment

Working...
                    X