Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ever left foot breaked on a car?

how'd it go?

most people are right footed,

when I did it, not sure how fast I was going, did it for fun, knowing what could happen.

just stopped immediately, jolted, could not control it, I was going a fair speed, it was bad, head went back, i was on a road no one behind, so i did it for a joke, i was with a girl, i remember she did it too sometime after thinking she could do it lol.

i remember watching top gear, and a guest on it was a left footed break driver, for normal, the stig got emotional and loved it.

how did it go for you? trying it on a motorway would be suicidal.

This is almost Right Jab levels of incoherent nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
      how'd it go?

most people are right footed,

when I did it, not sure how fast I was going, did it for fun, knowing what could happen.

just stopped immediately, jolted, could not control it, I was going a fair speed, it was bad, head went back, i was on a road no one behind, so i did it for a joke, i was with a girl, i remember she did it too sometime after thinking she could do it lol.

i remember watching top gear, and a guest on it was a left footed break driver, for normal, the stig got emotional and loved it.

how did it go for you? trying it on a motorway would be suicidal.
      Yes. It's called trail braking. I used to do in autocrossing many years ago. You only do it when you're speeding hard around a sweeping turn. It's not a hard bake press, so when your left foot lifts off the brake, the power is unleashed and there's no hesitation in throttle.
      Last edited by SnoopySmurf; 02-22-2015, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Hahaha don't kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          cant afford a car?

broke ass...

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
            cant afford a car?

broke ass...
            If you're looking to get Blastoised you're knocking at the right door son.

Comment

Comment

I have and it did not feel good.

Comment

Sure.

Left foot braking is very common in motorsports, I don't think there are any F1 drivers that don't left foot brake...last one was Rubens Barrichello.

But there is almost never a case where you should be left foot braking on public roads.

Comment

my left foot is for the clutch. matics are for sissies.

Comment

Working...
                    X