No announcement yet.

AVENGERS 2 vs Pac/Floyd Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVENGERS 2 vs Pac/Floyd Fight

Looks like they will be going head to head since Marvel just said they aren't moving the date just because of the fight. Im pretty sure everyone will see the fight rather then the movie Sat night.

People have goosebumps now Imagine the day of the fight....smh Fck dat movie

Comment

you can watch Avengers anytime...hell, it'll probably be on Mintmovies that morning and i'd just watch it over lunch while i prepare for the fight that night

Comment

Welp.........I'll be watching one in the morning and one at night.

Comment

so pac is the hulk and floyd is black widow?

Comment

Marvel movies suck at my 'advanced' age. Floyd-Pac all day.

Comment

Im fed up with super heroe movies

Comment

I will catch the Avengers on a later date.

Comment

The movie airs May 1 doesn't it? The fight starts around 11P or 11:30P May 2. Those who go watch the movie at 7-8P on May 2, will get home on time for the fight. And some theaters are airing May-Pac? You could buy two different tickets, one for Avengers 2, one for May-Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    The movie airs May 1 doesn't it? The fight starts around 11P or 11:30P May 2. Those who go watch the movie at 7-8P on May 2, will get home on time for the fight. And some theaters are airing May-Pac? You could buy two different tickets, one for Avengers 2, one for May-Pac?
                    nah, that makes too much sense

Comment

Working...
                    X