Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life insurance..who here does not have any and why??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously here people...we all need life insurance

check out this website www.simsfinancialgroup.com

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      term-life steez, son.
      Term life is cool and cheap, but with Whole life you can build up cash value and the premiums will not go up over time

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
        life insurance is a must, my pops passed away this week, we burying him this weekend and let me tell ya its expensive as $%^&*(, just to blow up a picture of my pops cost over 150, gets expensive fast.
        Sorry to hear that man, did he have any insurance at all??

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          My wife signed us up for a healthy amount. Hope we never use it.
          Of course eventually we all have to use it...but hopefully it will be when we are old and grey

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Term life is cool and cheap, but with Whole life you can build up cash value and the premiums will not go up over time
            What's the difference between term and whole? What happens to my money if I don't die within the term life duration?

Comment

Thanks Larry but I live a healthy life style so I plan on never dying.

Comment

I got kids of course I have life insurance, is my way to keep taking care of them just in case something happens to me

the kids don't know though I wouldn't want them to go Menendez Brothers on me

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  In this day and age we all need life insurance, what will happen to your family if you should pass away?? who will take care of your kids and how will your family bury you and take care of your final expenses?
                  In this day and age life insurance has never been needed less. Life expectancy is at all all time high and is only growing higher. Life insurance is a filthy scam like all other insurance products.

Do you work in insurance?
                  Last edited by Adamjr91; 02-20-2015, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Is Larry really trying to sell life insurence to users of the boxing forum he posts on?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Is Larry really trying to sell life insurence to users of the boxing forum he posts on?

Comment

Working...
                      X