Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life insurance..who here does not have any and why??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    so i'm rich and spoiled to the point of naivety in one post, and in another i need to save money for a freaking plane ticket?

why won't you post your picture? if i've got some kind of vendetta, and i come and find you, surely you're confident that you can take me.
    Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    You suggested someone lied about their father dying, you're a disrespectful, low character, loser. Who knows what you'd do with my picture if I posted it. You don't need a picture to come to Toronto and confront me, however, if you did come here it shows how ****in stupid and naive you are.
    damn, i didn't know this went down.

think i'm leaning towards the knifey PR buuuuut the white boy got a degree in urban studies, so there's that.

Comment

• I don't have assets. When/if I do, I'll get it.

Comment

• Last edited by jaded; 04-08-2015, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• I get free INS thru my job, 3x my annual pay, for each ad&d insurance, so if I die it is 3x my annual income, if I die in an accident then it is 6x my annual income.

however for peanuts (around $3.00 extra a month) I bumped it to the maximum of 7x my annual pay for death plus another 7x if it is accidental

Comment

• Comment

• It's too damn Funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Comment

• Larry hustlin'

Comment

• How much do Americans have to pay for health insurance? Is it a lot?

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Ed View Post
                      How much do Americans have to pay for health insurance? Is it a lot?
                      It can be a lot or it can be free.

Depends on a number of things. Most people have insurance through their employer.

Basically employers usually offer medical and dental insurance as a benefit. Most offer several different plans based on the type of coverage you want for you and your family. Basic HMO are usually free to the employee and the premiums are low for the employer. But like anything else in life you get what you pay for. There are also POS and PPO plans that have varyng degrees of higher benefits and reduced out of pocket cost and much better coverage. The premiums are determined by the coverage.

I have a PPO plan at my work and it cover myself and my wife. I pay a little over $400 a month. Keep in mind that the premiums are paid from your gross earnings not net...meaning before taxes.

Comment

Working...
                      X