No announcement yet.

Americans View of Russia, Worst Its Ever Been According to Gallup Polls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
    When the US economy implodes I'll be the first one down there shopping.
    Keep dreaming cup cake, and you don't need to wait for that, Canadians already cross the border today to shop at our stores, because we have cheaper products as is.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      Keep dreaming cup cake, and you don't need to wait for that, Canadians already cross the border today to shop at our stores, because we have cheaper products as is.
      Hahaha keep dreaming? Typical American thinking, your country is living in excess and doubling debt every few years. You're at $16 trillion right now, how long do you think the US can keep up like this? Or do you really believe that a "budget cut" is going to fix the problem? Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        Hahaha keep dreaming? Typical American thinking, your country is living in excess and doubling debt every few years. You're at $16 trillion right now, how long do you think the US can keep up like this? Or do you really believe that a "budget cut" is going to fix the problem? Ridiculous.
        US collapsing would be a Russians wet dream, but a dream non the less.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
          It is hilarious how you claim you want there to be an 'objective' debate or reporting on this, yet you just admitted you are one-sided and are essentially pro-Russian. Let me tell you some facts: Russia's economy is essentially based on oil, and oil prices have fallen to what, their lowest levels ever? The only reason Putin is somewhat trying to show he is co-operating with the West is so that there are no further sanctions. Russia is in recession right now, and the only reason they are stable is because right now they are just being provocateurs, not a full scale war participant. I am not going to dig out stats for you, as I couldn't care less frankly about Russia, but in any case the corrupt government will never release public information about just how bad the situation is economically.

Fascist government...ahhh, this old chestnut...
          I'll again quote only as far as I could stand to read.

Firstly, 'objective' doesn't mean carefully weighing the merits and demerits of both the Poroshenko government and the Putin government, and then taking a measured approach to analysis of each. Objective means being faithful to factual analysis.

Everybody has bias. And I am pro-Russian in this, without a doubt. That is because I do not support the post-coup government of Ukraine, whatsoever. And I am mindful of Russia's vital interests. The situation is obviously complex. But the US had a hand in the coup in Ukraine. The coup was what sort of set into motion a series of events, which led to civil war. I am also mindful that destabilizing Russia is not wise. The reason is that balance of power is indispensable for peace and stability (both relative terms).

There are horrible wars raging in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Ukraine, indeed Libya, and elsewhere. Of the 5 places I mentioned, the US has an indispensable hand in at least 2, and has a hand in the other 3 as well. That is not a good look.

And if you are going to insist that the Russian economy is on the brink of collapse, some factual basis for such a statement would be, perhaps, common courtesy. "I read it in USA Today" is not really sufficient.

And yes, the Ukrainian government is fascist. And political order has collapsed under their leadership, it would seem.

Comment

And we have another conspiratard.
            There is absolutely nothing conspiratorial in the notion that the US had a hand in the Ukraine coup. That is factual.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              I'll again quote only as far as I could stand to read..
              That's my quote of as far as I 'stand to read' of your total nonsense. The fact is, I am not going to waste my time arguing or debating any more with someone who just tries to dodge or ignore the truth from someone who actually knows what's going on, in order to push forward your strange twisted agenda. Any time something is put down as a fact against a pro-Russian zombie way of thinking, they ignore it or try to flip it round the other way as they have no response to the truth. Absolutely pathetic. I would ask you to provide your evidence that the Russian economy ISN'T collapsing, but to be quite frank I really don't care and have had enough of pointless debates with people like you. Support Russia so much? Go ahead and fight for them and their 'vital interests', i'm sure they could use some more 'volunteers'.

Comment

That's my quote of as far as I 'stand to read' of your total nonsense.
                Dito, back to you.

Comment

Oh you are sick of U.S. interfering? So youd rather see thousands of people slaughtered at the hands of evil dictators because you are sick of U.S. interfering? If it weren't for U.S. South Korea would be North Korea, Israel would be a wasteland, Taliban would be terrorizing its people on a larger scale, and new threats like ISIS would go unchecked until they've grown to the point where burning people alive would be a regular unstoppable occurrence. People in Ukraine are all calling on U.S. to lend its support in form of weapons and ulterior aid. This is what is expected of US, after the Budapest Memorandum was signed guaranteeing Ukraines sovereignty for giving up its nuclear arsenal. And the Senate just about universally agrees, but its the President who is hesitant and therefore is weakening his image and the US position in the world.
                  The US has been responsible for the deaths of god knows how many innocent civilians over the past 14 years, pull your head out of your ass. The US government is as evil as any other out there. Each and every government has their own agenda and tell their own lies.

Comment

That's my quote of as far as I 'stand to read' of your total nonsense. The fact is, I am not going to waste my time arguing or debating any more with someone who just tries to dodge or ignore the truth from someone who actually knows what's going on, in order to push forward your strange twisted agenda. Any time something is put down as a fact against a pro-Russian zombie way of thinking, they ignore it or try to flip it round the other way as they have no response to the truth. Absolutely pathetic. I would ask you to provide your evidence that the Russian economy ISN'T collapsing, but to be quite frank I really don't care and have had enough of pointless debates with people like you. Support Russia so much? Go ahead and fight for them and their 'vital interests', i'm sure they could use some more 'volunteers'.
                    I find it funny how if anyone posts any pro-Russian facts you instantly disregard it and continue pulling facts straight from the Ukrainian and NATO monitored news. Any time someone provides a fact that you disagree with your response is "brainwashed Russians, zombie Russians", etc. You're a hypocrite, and your avatar is ridiculous.

Comment

Okay, I read your post.

I would ask you to provide your evidence that the Russian economy ISN'T collapsing
                      So now you ask me to prove a negative?

You are a true idiot indeed.

Comment

Working...
                      X