Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What were the worst consequences you ever had from a night of drinking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What were the worst consequences you ever had from a night of drinking?

A mans night out with his buddies can have quite a bit of reprecussion.. Sometimes while having the time of our lives while drinking things can downwardly spiral very quickly.. Whether its something as simple as a hangover that you had to endure throughout your following work day, and you regretting your night out.. or hooking up with that random chick at the bar, and getting her pregnant lol. What are some of your wildest stories from a night out where you said holy ****, did that really happen?

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
    A mans night out with his buddies can have quite a bit of reprecussion.. Sometimes while having the time of our lives while drinking things can downwardly spiral very quickly.. Whether its something as simple as a hangover that you had to endure throughout your following work day, and you regretting your night out.. or hooking up with that random chick at the bar, and getting her pregnant lol. What are some of your wildest stories from a night out where you said holy ****, did that really happen?
    6 years for assault with a deadly weapon, great bodily injury, street terroism, and something for the benefit of a street gang... I forget the name of the last one is...
    Last edited by Infamous; 02-13-2015, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      6 years for assault with a deadly weapon, great bodily injury, street terroism, and something for the benefit of a street gang... I forget the name of the last one is...
      Holy **** that is insane.. what was the trial like? How did you spend your time?

Comment

Done a lot of dumb stuff drunk, but I'd probably have to say drinking and driving and picking up my DUI had the worst consequences. It was good it happened though as it made me slow down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
          Holy **** that is insane.. what was the trial like? How did you spend your time?
          there was no trial... I was facing attempted murder at first, but it got dropped to what I listed above... The victim pointed me out from a picture line up so I either took it to the box or plea bargain...

Bored...

Comment

Rolled my scion tc at about 130mph drifting back in 08.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              there was no trial... I was facing attempted murder at first, but it got dropped to what I listed above... The victim pointed me out from a picture line up so I either took it to the box or plea bargain...

Bored...
              So you assaulted someone you didn't know? Any motive?

Comment

Mostly fights, ran into a fence once. Dumb ass text messages where you just want to disappear the next day.

Hang over wise, sometimes it felt like my liver was dying lol, it probably is.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  So you assaulted someone you didn't know? Any motive?
                  history... they tried to get at me when I was younger... I just repaid them the favor a few years later...
                  Last edited by Infamous; 02-13-2015, 06:31 PM.

Comment

DUI at 18

... and hemorrhoids on (2) occasions.

Comment

Working...
                    X