Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REAL police brutality Indian Grandfather left parylzed for just walking down street

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Faux News feeds lie after lie to stupid American citizens that take whatever they say as the truth. What they're doing is irresponsible and people are dying because of it, look at all these republican terrorists, you don't think they've been influenced by Faux News' lies? lmao. Makes the paranoid, even more paranoid, which is basically everyone in the republitard party.

I wonder what lead this man into shooting up a Sikh mosque and killing 6, injuring 4? I remember Faux News wouldn't stop talking about mosques and how they're taking over the US lmao, not a peep after this incident.

They were all brown doe and the shooter wasn't, so nobody important died. No terrorist here!

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/r...165059506.html

What they're doing is especially dangerous to those who having trouble distinguishing between what is and isn't reality, schizos, bipolar people etc.

Faux news lays the ground work, the paranoid person does the rest.
    Well I'll defer to you on matters of paranoia. Your posts about Republicans and Fox News reek of it. Just know that there is one party who divides people into groups and pits them against each other and it doesn't begin with R. Class and race being favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      I very much doubt a rabid Progressive like Hicks was a 2nd Amendment supporter. Those neighbors would still be alive if he didn't own a car.
      He posted pictures of his new handgun on his facebook page. He had a legally possessed and owned handgun and shot his neighbours over a parking dispute presumably while standing his ground.

Other neighbours of his had reported him pulling out a gun while arguing with them about noise or parking.

Also "rabid Progressive"?

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      I wonder what lead this man into shooting up a Sikh mosque and killing 6, injuring 4? [/url]
      Shootings at Sikh mosques are highly unusual events. Because Sikh don't go to mosques.

Comment

Working...
      X