Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your fav athlete NOT on one of the teams you root for??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kc Chiefs Jamal Charles
    Nba stephen curry, Antony Davis
    Baseball carlos Beltran
    Futbol (soccer) gervhino
    Mma rampage jackson

Comment

I still like Pablo Sandoval, I don't blame him for leaving. He deserves the kind of money he is getting now, The Giants should have given him that money.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        I still like Pablo Sandoval, I don't blame him for leaving. He deserves the kind of money he is getting now, The Giants should have given him that money.
        **** nah. The Sox overpaid for him. He was lights out in the post season no doubt, but for 162 games....the guy hits usually around .270 to .290 with low teens to low 20's in HRs.

He hasn't hit 20 bombs or hit .300 since 2011.

They paid him like a guy who hits .300 every year, and drops at least 20 bombs a season. He's never going to be that guy. I'll give the guy this though....for his size he's got a good glove.

Can't wait for baseball, it was the only sport I actually played and was great at. Played a few years at Mesa State (now Colorado Mesa Univ). BUt my Pirates will be right there again. If McCutchen stays healthy, as well as Marte, and Polanco gets consistent and takes that next step this year....with most of our rotation back, we're going to be good. Losing Martin won't hurt too bad. Cervelli is underrated, and I full expect Marte and Polanco to take those next steps. And we could have icing on the cake with Kang possibly.
        Last edited by 4Corners; 02-12-2015, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          **** nah. The Sox overpaid for him. He was lights out in the post season no doubt, but for 162 games....the guy hits usually around .270 to .290 with low teens to low 20's in HRs.

He hasn't hit 20 bombs or hit .300 since 2011.

They paid him like a guy who hits .300 every year, and drops at least 20 bombs a season. He's never going to be that guy. I'll give the guy this though....for his size he's got a good glove.
          He is great in the post season. That is when it matters the most

Comment

He is great in the post season. That is when it matters the most
            All those moves won't help Boston win the AL East. They should be better this year though. If the Yankees manage to stay healthy.....A BIG IF....but if they can get 200 innings from CC, Tanaka a whole year healthy, and solid outings from Pineda and Nova, they have an outside shot. I think McCann and Ellsbury will have way better year twos in the Bronx.

And that infield got much better this year with Jeter gone. I love the guy, but he was a liability there for the last 2-3 years at least. Didi can't hit, but he's got an elite glove, and Headley my boy from Colorado has an elite glove as well.

Comment

Pablo sandoval is not a 100 million dollar player. not worth the $$$.

he will never hit .300 again. he'll probably hit around .270 if he can stay healthy, with around 15 bombs. his defense is below average

donaldson is better than him... i think he can still hit around .290 and 30 HR 100 RBI type player. gold glove caliber defense

Comment

Top 6 3B .....

Beltre
                Donaldson
                Wright
                Longoria
                Seager
                Sandoval

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                  Pablo sandoval is not a 100 million dollar player. not worth the $$$.

he will never hit .300 again. he'll probably hit around .270 if he can stay healthy, with around 15 bombs. his defense is below average

donaldson is better than him... i think he can still hit around .290 and 30 HR 100 RBI type player. gold glove caliber defense
                  Donaldson is not better than Sandoval. You are probably smoking that Ganja.

Comment

Donaldson is not better than Sandoval. You are probably smoking that Ganja.
                    im sure any gm would take JD over sandoval.... do you know wh this guy is? finished 4th last year and 8th this year in MVP n was the starting 3 basemen in the all star game over guys like longo, beltre, etc... has hit 58 hrs and nearly 200 rbi over the past 2 seasons.. hes only played 2 full seasons and is much fresher then pablo whos seen his best days. sandoval is not that good just popular, donaldsons WAR is 3rd in the ENTIRE MLB over the past 2 seasons... tell me where panda is on that list.

to each his own. u gotta let go of that panda hat man hes not in SF anymore. be happy cuz hes not worth that much money and the giants will replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                      im sure any gm would take JD over sandoval.... do you know wh this guy is? finished 4th last year and 8th this year in MVP n was the starting 3 basemen in the all star game over guys like longo, beltre, etc... has hit 58 hrs and nearly 200 rbi over the past 2 seasons.. hes only played 2 full seasons and is much fresher then pablo whos seen his best days. sandoval is not that good just popular, donaldsons WAR is 3rd in the ENTIRE MLB over the past 2 seasons... tell me where panda is on that list.

to each his own. u gotta let go of that panda hat man hes not in SF anymore. be happy cuz hes not worth that much money and the giants will replace him.
                      I never got one of those Panda Hats. I think they are stupid. We have yet to replace him. Sabean is a cheap ass son of a b1tch. We need to go after Moncada. I see no signs of dedication from the front office. Unless he gets replaced this year or next year, our even numbered world series streak is over.

Comment

Working...
                      X