Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Its real good. Norma is hot as hell

Emma (girl with the oxygen tank) can get it
    I have no clue of any of the characters names. But I like what I had seen so far. I must be smoking to much weed cause I completely forgot about it til you brought it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      I have no clue of any of the characters names. But I like what I had seen so far. I must be smoking to much weed cause I completely forgot about it til you brought it up.
      Roll up a fattie and watch it. Seasons 1-3 are on Netflix, season 4 is airing now.

Norma is the mom, blonde chick.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
          This show just drags too much love BB but "better call Saul" is getting too boring with all this lawyer mumble jumble who cares. Hopefully Chuck dies and Kim disappears so we can save time to show Mike who is the only thing interesting in the show. It sucks because they always like Mike's story for the last 5 minutes and leave us hanging. I remember they showed Kim for 10 minutes posting up post its on a glass and making calls wtf was that bull****?? Bottom line this season stunk

Truth is the only thing interesting things on this show is the cameos and Easter eggs from Breaking Bad that's about it.
          I thought the last episode was the first good episode all season pretty much. The one before that, they spent 5 minutes inspecting trucks at the beginning, and several minutes with mike drilling holes in a hose at the end. Granted that was to set up for yesterday's episode obviously, but it was mundane as hell and they spent way too much time with it. The major theme of the show so far seems to have been how being a lawyer sucks.

Comment

• i got to the episode where that car park dude reveal about his sons death and he crying to his sons wife on the sofa.. didnt watch any after that kinda let down by that episode does it get better after that?

Comment

• This is it boyos

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                This is it boyos
                Damn, you phukked up Jimmy, you done phukked up.

Comment

• ugh.

this season blew.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                    ugh.

this season blew.
                    All this show does it just leave you hanging. They are just trying to stretch out seasons which are only 10 episodes wtf is up with that? A lot of time spent on absolutely nothing. Mike sitting minutes with a sniper rifle and then finding a note "don't" haha come on we have to wait till season 3 episode 5 to find out who it was???

I know this show will never be Breaking Bad but the only way it's considered a success is because loyal breaking bad fans will watch it but will never admit how bland it is. Think about this if you have Netflix go back to season 1 of Better Call Saul and find the best scenes of the show, I guaranteed there isn't a lot to replay and watch.

No replay value. This show reminds me of boxing with all of its marination
                    Last edited by PRchamp; 04-19-2016, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• Watching now. Oh man...

Comment

Working...
                      X