Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Was it Werner or Kai who left?

Or both?
    Werner. Old guy

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      Werner. Old guy
      Yeah, I rewatched it. Man, Mike should have let the old guy go back for a few days. Wouldn't have hurt anything. They'll have to kill him now. I hate that. Werner really grew on me.

Comment

How in the world did Mike thought it would be a good idea to keep the workers isolated from the outside world. He should have known sooner or later it’s gonna drive one of them crazy
        They’ve done work like that before I think. Just this time was the longest they ever worked away from home.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            U being one of the big fan of this show, I gotta run this and see if you can relate. It’s been bothering me that we got background from a lot of small characters like crazy eight, Heull, and secretary. But how come the show never focused on Gus Fring’s two main goons: the black guy and the Mexican guy. I am sure they have a specialty or some sort like Mike. Gus Fring never hire just anybody and definitely doesnt put average thugs close to him. I wonder what they did to get his trust.

Comment

U being one of the big fan of this show, I gotta run this and see if you can relate. It’s been bothering me that we got background from a lot of small characters like crazy eight, Heull, and secretary. But how come the show never focused on Gus Fring’s two main goons: the black guy and the Mexican guy. I am sure they have a specialty or some sort like Mike. Gus Fring never hire just anybody and definitely doesnt put average thugs close to him. I wonder what they did to get his trust.
              Yeah, Victor and Tyrus. Man, that would be very interesting to see how they got hired. No telling what he made them do. Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if they showed us next season maybe. I can't ever tell what this show's going to do which makes it that much more interesting. I'd say that both dudes had to prove their toughness but above all, their professionalism. Now in BB, Victor went down because he acted unprofessionally in the death of Gale when he stormed into the apartment and got himself seen. Then he actually admits that to Mike. That was not a good idea in any way. So it's going to be interesting and possibly gruesome to see what Gus does to Werner for escaping. Death is the only sentence I see for the poor old lonely German.

Comment

• I have been saving this show on the dvr until the end of the season. Are they doing another season after this? How much time do they have left in the time line between this and the start of Breakin' Bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  I have been saving this show on the dvr until the end of the season. Are they doing another season after this? How much time do they have left in the time line between this and the start of Breakin' Bad?
                  I'm sure they'll do another season. Well, this season has one episode left and they are somewhere around February 2004, I believe. So, since BB didn't start until 2008, they've got time. I'm wondering honsetly if they are not taking it beyond when he becomes Saul and make sort of a sequel as well. The flash-forward scenes where Saul is Gene in Nebraska have to be going somewhere. It's going to be interesting to see. But yeah, a season five will definitely go down. I wish I was in your shoes. I've seen all nine episodes. Best season yet imo. So much great acting. You've got a fun binge-watching time ahead of you!

Comment

Werner. Old guy
                    How do you know it was Werner alone?

Even though he wouldn't take Kai with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      How do you know it was Werner alone?

Even though he wouldn't take Kai with him.
                      Well, they showed the Germans come out of the little makeshift house inside. I suppose one of them could have gone with him though. No telling...

Comment

Working...
                      X