Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul [TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is a great show storyline and cinmetagroghy blended nicely.

I cant wait till next week.

Comment

• Glad he got Chuck. At first I thought they were going to switch the tape in the safe and when they played the tape I wondered how Jimmy was going to get out of this. Then when Huey ran in Chuck outside the courtroom I knew they had a angle. Good episode, but I still miss Mike.

Comment

• Good stuff. The last 2 eps have been really good.

Chuck is such an arse.

Comment

• Can't believe some of you sugar-brained fat yanks are complaining about the paving of the show...

Go watch a Michael Bay movie, morons.

Comment

• this one was kinda slow, but got a little taste of saul goodman

Comment

• Good show. Like it better now Gus is on it and that Jimmy is on his way to Saul Goodman. Speaking of which... That is where the name came from!

Comment

• Game 5 and new BCS later tonight.

Then Lakers-Celtics 30 for 30 tomorrow.

Awesome.

Comment

• I thought Hector might actually be stroking out tonight, but not yet. I figure it will happen next week and really, ultimately, I see Tuco finding out what Nacho did with switching the pills, probably by Hector pointing his one finger that works at Nacho and well, when you p1ss Tuco off, the end comes pretty quick.

I also wonder about Kim. We got a prelude to something bad happening to her and then at the end it does. Not death of course, but close to it. I think her days are numbered as well since she's clearly gone by the time Breaking Bad comes along. Hoping they don't actually kill her but we will see.

Chuck is definitely teetering on the edge here. If he's taken out next week, it won't surprise me at all. It should be one hell of a finale. And well, we've got season four next year and for me, season 4 of Breaking Bad was definitely the craziest.

Comment

• Jimmy is a real scumbag for the way he manipulated all the Sandpiper residents to turn on the lady just so he could get what he wants. I had to remind myself it's just a show and they are just actors because the emotional distress he caused her was really pissing me off lol!

For some reason I knew Kim was about to be in an accident. I pictured her getting T boned by a semi and dying right there on the spot. I like Kim so it's not a fate I want for her, I'm glad she could walk away from the scene at least.

I am honestly surprised both Kim and Chuck made it this far. I didn't think I'd see them past season 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
                      Jimmy is a real scumbag for the way he manipulated all the Sandpiper residents to turn on the lady just so he could get what he wants. I had to remind myself it's just a show and they are just actors because the emotional distress he caused her was really pissing me off lol!

For some reason I knew Kim was about to be in an accident. I pictured her getting T boned by a semi and dying right there on the spot. I like Kim so it's not a fate I want for her, I'm glad she could walk away from the scene at least.

I am honestly surprised both Kim and Chuck made it this far. I didn't think I'd see them past season 1.
                      Yeah, the scam he pulled tonight was low. But he's becoming Saul Goodman, who, while he might be funny at times, is not a good person. He's as criminal as Walt or Jesse really. Although I don't think Jesse would get over on the old lady like that. This is real transformation. It will probably get worse, but I agree. Didn't want to be behind Saul for that one. Low move for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X