Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul [TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have mentioned previously but the best part of this show is Mike Ehrmantraut. It did start slow but at least Ehrmantraut is getting more time. Anyone guess that the device is going to lead him to Gus Fring?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I may have mentioned previously but the best part of this show is Mike Ehrmantraut. It did start slow but at least Ehrmantraut is getting more time. Anyone guess that the device is going to lead him to Gus Fring?
      I'll pretty much guarantee it does.

I think from Mike's POV as far as the story goes, we are going to see how his relationship begins and eventually evolves with Fring throughout this season.

And in doing so, how that affects Jimmy's life as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        I'll pretty much guarantee it does.

I think from Mike's POV as far as the story goes, we are going to see how his relationship begins and eventually evolves with Fring throughout this season.

And in doing so, how that affects Jimmy's life as well.
        Agree Sweet Pea(accidental rhyme). That is the reason I am looking forward to this season. I mean, it's no Breaking Bad, but it is close enough for me, and I think it's going to get closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Agree Sweet Pea(accidental rhyme). That is the reason I am looking forward to this season. I mean, it's no Breaking Bad, but it is close enough for me, and I think it's going to get closer.
          I like the storylines with Jimmy and his relationships between his brother, Kim, and the lawyer stuff.

But I think it's balancing that out with how strong characters like Gus and Mike are in BB lore.

Those two are powerful characters.

Comment

• Anyone still watching?

Comment

• Is the secretary Jimmy hired the same one he had in breaking bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                Is the secretary Jimmy hired the same one he had in breaking bad?
                yea thats what i thought too.. looks like they hid her weight lol or made her lose some.

this season is about to ramp up

Comment

• Maybe it's just me but the show is really boring it moves at a snail pace it's like they had enough material for 1 season and stretched it out for 3+ seasons

Comment

• Why was ermantaut being spyed on?

I remember he had some issues with the Mexicans last season.

Can't seem to connect why someone is spying on him this season though?

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      Why was ermantaut being spyed on?

I remember he had some issues with the Mexicans last season.

Can't seem to connect why someone is spying on him this season though?
                      Cause he was about to kill hector salamanca. (Assuming) Gus been following him ever since
                      Last edited by HanzGruber; 04-20-2017, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X