No announcement yet.

50,000 Casualties in Ukraine: German intel says "official figures not credible"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancho Puncho View Post
    Freedom, I guess you are from Russia, right? I kind of sympathize for you being a patriot and trying to defend your country course, but it is just not right on so many levels. Very ****ed up, actually. There is a cost though, and I guess Russia will not be a nice place to live in for quite a number of years from now on. Having said this, I wish you well. God bless!
    Sorry can I ask where you're from? You think you guys really know what's going on over there? Because you watch the news? Try having family from both sides living in the very war zone you speak of. Living in a country that's part of NATO and listening to the news isn't going to teach anyone anything. Both parties are at fault in this case and you need to listen to both sides, not what you're led to believe because of some overseas NATO funded news broadcasters.

Why do you think RT is saying one thing while other sources are saying another? It's easy to talk **** when you hear one side of the story is all I'm saying.

Comment

Its a dam shame whats happening over their

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        Sorry can I ask where you're from? You think you guys really know what's going on over there? Because you watch the news? Try having family from both sides living in the very war zone you speak of. Living in a country that's part of NATO and listening to the news isn't going to teach anyone anything. Both parties are at fault in this case and you need to listen to both sides, not what you're led to believe because of some overseas NATO funded news broadcasters.

Why do you think RT is saying one thing while other sources are saying another? It's easy to talk **** when you hear one side of the story is all I'm saying.
        No both parties aren't at fault, Russia is at fault for invading a peaceful country and annexing a piece of their territory while invading another part. I see the Russian flag in your signature, and there is a reason your family is Canada and not in Russia, and its definitely not because of the weather.

As for the American media, its been pretty spot on on whats happening in Ukraine.

Comment

how about all of you - come to Ukraine and witness it yourself?

9 out of 10 ukrainian men, leave country, because they don't want to serve to Jewish government. all our president wants - make us kill each other

and no i'm not from Canada or Russia, as other dumb asses were pointing on

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            No both parties aren't at fault, Russia is at fault for invading a peaceful country and annexing a piece of their territory while invading another part. I see the Russian flag in your signature, and there is a reason your family is Canada and not in Russia, and its definitely not because of the weather.

As for the American media, its been pretty spot on on whats happening in Ukraine.
            Yup, nothing wrong with that sentence.

Edit: My family moved to Canada because of the educational system and because at the time the economy was going down the drain, and I won't deny many Russian citizens were worried about losing what they had.
            Last edited by 2ofEverything; 02-08-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
              how about all of you - come to Ukraine and witness it yourself?

9 out of 10 ukrainian men, leave country, because they don't want to serve to Jewish government. all our president wants - make us kill each other

and no i'm not from Canada or Russia, as other dumb asses were pointing on
              The only thing I am witnessing in Ukraine is that the majority of people are good people who want to make Ukraine a more civilized non corrupt democracy and then there are people like you. How is Odessa btw? Not too many people their support your way of thinking do they? Be careful not to start another riot there, we all know how the last one turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                Yup, nothing wrong with that sentence.

Edit: My family moved to Canada because of the educational system and because at the time the economy was going down the drain, and I won't deny many Russian citizens were worried about losing what they had.
                Im not sure exactly what you were getting at with that video except to show that NATO has expanded East on the request and behalf of the Baltic countries and Poland because they are afraid of Russia and their backwards Kleptocracy headed by a dictatorship. Its not like Nato is expanding because its over taking these countries by force like Russia is, no, Nato is expanding because these countries are requesting to join Nato in order to protect themselves from Russia and their all too common aggresion. That's why now over 50% of Ukrainian are calling to join Nato. Everyone in Europe everyone views Russia as a backward, corrupt, mafia state, you do realize that don't you?

I mean that is the real reason you moved to Canada, never mind the educational system and economy, Russia can never compete with a true civilized western country because its corrupt to the core, and instead of trying to defend this evil empire you should instead as a Russian work to actually make it more like Canada, so other people don't have to move out of Russia.

Comment

Lol at using rt as a main source

Comment

Wish America would get rid of these communist pigs. Too much greed. They will never quit wanting more, and by more, I mean power, land, and money.

And that's different from capitalist pigs. With capitalism anyone can get greedy and gain more. With communists a few people can get more. It's ajoke.

Comment

"Ominous silence when shelling halts": 10 signs you live in war-torn Donetsk

http://rt.com/news/231115-ukraine-do...ling-violence/

Comment

Working...
                      X