Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made this GGG gif if any of you fools want to rock it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relax amigos. . Take a deep breath and calm down. . . If that doesn't work just pound down another cold one, I'm sure I'm not the only one drinking tonight

Comment

Why'd you pissed of Run, son? I never seen RWK that mad. Dude even called you Pedro, that even hurt me. ****, if my name was Pedro, i'd feel like the worst ****ing sp*c ever. I'd be judged like hell, my resumes would be thrown in the garbage at first sight of that ugly Hispanic name. Girls would avoid me, to avoid the risk of getting her pregnant, to avoid me naming my son "Pedro Jr." or "Pedrito". If I were Pedro, I would change my name at 18, to Paul or Peter. What's worst than having a surname that ends with "ez"? Having Pedro as your first name.

Comment

Pedro sounds like the name of a hard working Hispanic who makes money from painting apartments and struggles financially, but was a selfish dumbass and had kids while living in poverty so now his son Pedrito and daughter Paola joined his struggle against their will. Possibly one of the most brutal posts I have seen posted in the last 5 years.

Dudes out here being called Pedro, WTF. That's a bannable offence. I'd green k Run, but already did yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by -kev- View Post
          why'd you pissed of run, son? I never seen rwk that mad. Dude even called you pedro, that even hurt me. ****, if my name was pedro, i'd feel like the worst ****ing sp*c ever. I'd be judged like hell, my resumes would be thrown in the garbage at first sight of that ugly hispanic name. Girls would avoid me, to avoid the risk of getting her pregnant, to avoid me naming my son "pedro jr." or "pedrito". if i were pedro, i would change my name at 18, to paul or peter. what's worst than having a surname that ends with "ez"? Having pedro as your first name.
          Originally posted by -kev- View Post
          pedro sounds like the name of a hard working hispanic who makes money from painting apartments and struggles financially, but was a selfish dumbass and had kids while living in poverty so now his son pedrito and daughter paola joined his struggle against their will. Possibly one of the most brutal posts i have seen posted in the last 5 years.

Dudes out here being called pedro, wtf. That's a bannable offence. I'd green k run, but already did yesterday.
          lmfao............................................. ...

Comment

It's pedrito and pedrita. Pedro for me is a cool name, man. San Pedro was the first pope, he was a fisherman, also a fisherman of God, whatever that means.

Comment

lmao at d-checc's karma message.

Can't give the gk back yet, later.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                It's pedrito and pedrita. Pedro for me is a cool name, man. San Pedro was the first pope, he was a fisherman, also a fisherman of God, whatever that means.
                Na lol Pedrita is overkill. I had gf named Paola though.

Being from a Hispanic family, I got lucky I was given a neutral name like Kelvin. I wasn't victim of the typical Jose, Juan, Ramon, Pedro, Carlos, Eduardo, Fernando, Miguel, Pablo, Raul, Felipe, etc. Even worse, when the parents decide one typical Spanish name isn't enough, they give you two!

BTW, no offense to any bscener who's name I mentioned. I literally know at least one person with each of the aforementioned names.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Being from a Hispanic family, I got lucky I was given a neutral name like Kelvin. I wasn't victim of the typical Jose, Juan, Ramon, Pedro, Carlos, Eduardo, Fernando, Miguel, Pablo, Raul, Felipe, etc. Even worse, when the parents decide one typical Spanish name isn't enough, they give you two!

BTW, no offense to any bscener who's name I mentioned. I literally know at least one person with each of the aforementioned names.
                  Those are cool spanish names, jose being the best.

But there's this pinoy dude l know who wants to change his name to richard or mark or michael. He hates his name so much. He related to me a story about approaching a hot chick and their meeting went like this.

Dude: Hello miss, may l know what your name is?

Girl: I'm Theresa and you are?

Dude: No kidding?

Girl: That's my name, what's your name?

Dude: Thereso.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I wouldn't toot your own horn that quickly son.

Kelvin?, that's some messed up version of Kevin. Or maybe the guy writing out your birth certificate was dyslexic and your parents just thought **** it, shrugged their shoulders and ran with it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X