No announcement yet.

6 Nations Begins In Half An Hour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next weekend is going to be good, 3 teams all in it

Scotland will get the wooden spoon to be fair they have won me a good few pound, covered the handicap against france, wales and england, so im not complaining.

Who use all think will take the title then ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Next weekend is going to be good, 3 teams all in it

Scotland will get the wooden spoon to be fair they have won me a good few pound, covered the handicap against france, wales and england, so im not complaining.

Who use all think will take the title then ?????
      England. Their match is on last so they have the advantage of knowing exactly how many points they need to score. Ireland will be stuck in that difficult situation where they will not know whether to try and rack up the points or close down the game.

If Wales had Italy in Cardiff we'd have a chance but in Rome it will be a difficult game. There's no way we'll win by a margin large enough to make England or Ireland worried. We've not exactly been playing expansive, free flowing rugby this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
        England. Their match is on last so they have the advantage of knowing exactly how many points they need to score. Ireland will be stuck in that difficult situation where they will not know whether to try and rack up the points or close down the game.

If Wales had Italy in Cardiff we'd have a chance but in Rome it will be a difficult game. There's no way we'll win by a margin large enough to make England or Ireland worried. We've not exactly been playing expansive, free flowing rugby this year.
        I fancy england as well, I think ireland will have a very hard game against us, sure they might win but it will be tight, England are at home against the french, plus as you said have the advantage of knowing how many they will need.

Wales you would expect to hammer italy, i saw the highlights of the italy france game today, the italians were very poor. i just dont think wales will win by enough, arent they something like 25 points behind england and 23 behind ireland before they even start.

Ah well im sure it will be fun

Comment

Cotter has Scotland heading in the right direction even though touch wood it will be the wooden spoon the only team who has brought some excitement to the to the tourney which has been absolute pish. Bit of controversy in France with Camille Lopez's club doctors pulling him from the team today even though he participated in training fully yesterday and the Clermont doctors didn't even see him personally

Comment

Also belated congrats Jon heroic stuff from your boys last weekend

Comment

I think England will win the Championship.

Nice advantage playing last and I expect the French to roll over in typical French fashion. Scotland will not give Ireland any free points either, tougher game than the table looks.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post

Nice advantage playing last and I expect the French to roll over in typical French fashion. Scotland will not give Ireland any free points either, tougher game than the table looks.
                Saint Andre has turned them to **** still a very dangerous team mind but losing players Fonfana, Pape, Thomas, Dulin and now Lopez is gunna hurt them too much. Italy are without Parisse if the Welsh get on a roll the Italians will sink very fast but probably too big a points difference to make up

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post

England always have a nightmare playing the French. The French have been awful, but this English team doesn't exactly rack up the points against poor opposition.

Ireland retain the title this year.

Comment

Joseph has had a great tournament very exciting player

Comment

Today is the big day Forza Italia Allez les Bleus and please roll over Scotland if you do you can win the soccer match (which I don't care about)
                      Last edited by any craic lad?; 03-21-2015, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X