Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Suge Knight wanted for murder

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/news/report...010211559.html

He in troubleeeeeeee.

People think he set up the Tupac murder. I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I also wouldn't be surprised if Tupac is living in secret in some random place under a new name and a new life to get away from all the bad **** he did not want to deal with anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      People think he set up the Tupac murder. I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I also wouldn't be surprised if Tupac is living in secret in some random place under a new name and a new life to get away from all the bad **** he did not want to deal with anymore.
      Yeah I remember hearing some stuff about that. How the hell wasn't Sugs shot fat ass pulled a matrix?

Comment

RIP Vanilla Ice!!!

Comment

Suge Knight gives *******s too

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            You are confusing him with Ellerbe now. They do look alike

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              RIP Vanilla Ice!!!

he's done for dude. This is like the 10371937429th murder conviction

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
              He sure will be handing out a couple

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                he's done for dude. This is like the 10371937429th murder conviction

wtf is wrong with these dumb asses. Thinking they are some gangsta type and can do what they want. Everybody wants to be Neno Brown off New Jack City...

Wake up call idiots...this is the real world. Gangstas are a Myth. This fuker is a idiot and deserves to be thrown in a cell with OJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                    http://thestir.cafemom.com/celebriti...asnt_killed_by

On the topic of Suge Knight's involvement, however, Carroll says no way did Knight have Shakur killed:

I’ve heard all the conspiracy theories that have come out, that Suge had something to do with it. And I’ll tell you, that didn’t happen. And one reason is: You don’t hire somebody to kill the guy who’s sitting next to you. And second of all: When we were at the scene, and he was yelling at Tupac, it was clear he had legitimate concern for him. It wasn’t acting; you could see it was the heat of the moment. This is not the guy who had him killed; it’s ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                    X