No announcement yet.

Aaron Hernandez Trial Has Begun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Aaron Hernandez Trial Has Begun

The Hernandez trial started today and a lot of information concerning the prosecution's case was laid out. They have some strong circumstantial evidence. There's no murder weapon or eye witness but the prosecution has a good case. They have a footprint at the scene of the crime. It is alledgedly Hernandez's. They also have the victim and Hernandez's dna on a marijuana joint. Hernandez's fingerprints were found on a shell casing found in his rental car. There is also surveillance footage showing the victim and Hernandez, along with the other defendants in the case, shortly before the crime was committed.

This is by no means an open and shut case but the evidence is solid. What the prosecution doesn't have is a motive. It is believed the the victim may have known too much about another murder Hernandez may be involved in but the other case/murder can't be brought during this trial.

What do you guys think about the case?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ibK/story.html

Guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Guilty.

Yes, I think he's definitely guilty as well. Do you think the prosecution has enough evidence?

It really doesn't help him the he's already lost in the court of public opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
        Yes, I think he's definitely guilty as well. Do you think the prosecution has enough evidence?

It really doesn't help him the he's already lost in the court of public opinion.
        There is so much evidence, what evidence does the prosecution really need.

Comment

This should be a good one.

Aaron is a dish BTW

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                There is so much evidence, what evidence does the prosecution really need.
                A murder weapon, confession or witness and the case is closed. A lot of the evidence they have is good but it's still circumstantial. There is also no motive. I think common sense says he's guilty but that's not how it's done.

The footprint at the scene of the crime is damning. That reminds me of episodes of forensics files. It puts Hernandez at the scene of the crime and it's not an area Hernandez would regularly frequent. Dna on the marijuana joint can be explained by the defense.

Comment

These memes

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X