Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New German Car Runs on Saltwater (0-60 in 2.8 seconds).

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New German Car Runs on Saltwater (0-60 in 2.8 seconds).

http://aetherforce.com/electric-car-...373-milestank/

Those damn nazis at it again with their efficiency, and genius.

Comment

Unlike traditional cars that run on gasoline, the Quant e-Sportlimousine runs on an electrolyte flow cell power system made by NanoFlowcell that has the ability to generate an astonishing 920 horsepower (680 kW).

This salt water powered car can go from 0-62 mph (100 km/h) in 2.8 seconds and has a top speed of 217.5 mph (350 km/h). The Quant e-Sportlimousine is built by the German company Quant

Comment

Those birds were Miami Dolphins Colors.

That car looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Those birds were Miami Dolphins Colors.

That car looks awesome.
          Hahah holy shyte, they were! Good eye, mate! Subliminal message? Dolphins? Saltwater? Badass? The best? Perfect season? I think so...

Comment

I like my cars obnoxiously loud so i'll pass , but it looks cool though.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
              I like my cars obnoxiously loud so i'll pass , but it looks cool though.
              What type of loud we talking about here? Rich, deep, flowmaster loud on trucks and SUVs?

American muscle loud?

Or those imports that sound like pissed off bumblebees?

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
                What type of loud we talking about here? Rich, deep, flowmaster loud on trucks and SUVs?

American muscle loud?

Or those imports that sound like pissed off bumblebees?
                I'm into imports..not riced out civics. I don't know how to embed but this type of loud.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1eIIKKwjV0A

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
                  Unlike traditional cars that run on gasoline, the Quant e-Sportlimousine runs on an electrolyte flow cell power system made by NanoFlowcell that has the ability to generate an astonishing 920 horsepower (680 kW).

This salt water powered car can go from 0-62 mph (100 km/h) in 2.8 seconds and has a top speed of 217.5 mph (350 km/h). The Quant e-Sportlimousine is built by the German company Quant
                  and are those like those soloar power batteries that die every 4 years etc.

Comment

That's impressive...but can that car do this?

Comment

Working...
                    X