Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is my post count holding me back from being ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a major problem is that with the username some posters (myself included) may have mistook you for the guy from Boxing4Rednecks.

Comment

Your lack of **** and ass in your avi and sig is what's holding you back from ATG status, bruh.

Comment

have you posted your [shirtless] picture yet?

Comment

Don,you're an ATG in my eyes.Don't listen to N.E,he only wants to see if you have big arms.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            I think a major problem is that with the username some posters (myself included) may have mistook you for the guy from Boxing4Rednecks.
            Ive definetely been asked that more than once. then I saw a vid where dude was getting punked on. Those dudes are clowns, id throw a handful of **** in their face if I ever came accross them IRL

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
            Your lack of **** and ass in your avi and sig is what's holding you back from ATG status, bruh.
            Would love too. But sometimes I show funny **** you guys say to my wife and daughters.
            Just know that I love ass and *******..

Originally posted by New England View Post
            have you posted your [shirtless] picture yet?
            No, but look at the grip I got on Ponce's shoulder. He knows whats up.

Thanks to everybody else for all your positive feed back. You all are a bunch of ****s!

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Ive definetely been asked that more than once. then I saw a vid where dude was getting punked on. Those dudes are clowns, id throw a handful of **** in their face if I ever came accross them IRL

No, but look at the grip I got on Ponce's shoulder. He knows whats up.

Ponce's looking like he thinks you're Juan Manuel Lopez there.

Here's my favourite Boxing4******s video:

Comment

People just be sweatin' your swag bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  I see some posters who joined around the same time as me with two to three times more posts than me. These posters have come to become well respected around these parts.

So tell me, am I shooting myself in the foot by only averaging 8.41 posts per day?
                  If you are really concerned about this, you should consider getting yourself a life.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Ponce's looking like he thinks you're Juan Manuel Lopez there.

Here's my favourite Boxing4******s video:

Bahahaha. Thats the one I saw

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      If you are really concerned about this, you should consider getting yourself a life.
                      Shut up fat boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X