Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe to say Christopher Nolan is well on his way to becoming the GOAT?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe to say Christopher Nolan is well on his way to becoming the GOAT?.

Of course there will always be old school hipster-snobs proclaiming the likes of Kurosawa and Cuebrick as the best, but it's little more than nostalgia.

Nolan is the most creative and imaginative director cinema has ever seen. He is constantly producing the most thought-provoking and groundbreaking movies known to man.

Inception and Interstellar were nuts. Momento was the bomb too.

What did Cuebrick ever do?. Space Odyssey was garbage, I've seen better from Michael Bay.
    Last edited by Mr Ehrmantraut; 01-22-2015, 06:38 PM.

I like Scorsese better though I hate wolf of Wall Street

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
      I like Scorsese better though I hate wolf of Wall Street
      One trick pony.

Wannabe gangster, makes a rise in the criminal World, insert 'Gimme Shelter'

/movie.

Comment

This is satire, right?

Comment

well, since you speak for cinema, it's hard to argue with that opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            This is satire, right?
            it better be

Comment

Michael Bay makes Hitch**** look like a college student with an Iphone.

Old timey ****s couldnt hack it in todays competitive market.

Comment

grossly overrated.

wtf happened in interstellar????

it was going fine then it just went full ****** at the end there smdh....

this always happens with nolan flicks. people hype the hell out of it and as usual its grossly overrated.

i judge how great a film is based on its rewatchability and entertainment factor. its very rare i watch nolan films more than once. only saw memento once. same with inception. insomnia.

he's a great director no doubt, but grossly overrated. you gotta give batman more gadgets bro.

i prefer david fincher over him. his films are more entertaining and have higher rewatchability rates.

Comment

overrated as hell. but I guess his body of work kinda demands that but no one movie he has that is GOAT so how can he be a GOAT lack of compeition kinda like someone we know right?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    This is satire, right?

Comment

Working...
                    X