Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm moving to America in 2 years time, but I don't know where to?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    I spoke to Joe Strong a while back about working in Canada. He mentioned it was booming and he gets paid a small fortune.

The winters sound brutal though and the weather is kind of important when working on new builds.

I suppose I could man up and take it for the extra money through winter, but I imagine it's very tough .
    Up north, it will be more cold, down south, it will be much warmer, in the middle, you get neutral. In northern california, we are still going through a drought.

Comment

I spoke to Joe Strong a while back about working in Canada. He mentioned it was booming and he gets paid a small fortune.

The winters sound brutal though and the weather is kind of important when working on new builds.

I suppose I could man up and take it for the extra money through winter, but I imagine it's very tough .
      Joe strong also work related to oil and gas. He is most likely out of job now.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
        Joe strong also work related to oil and gas. He is most likely out of job now.
        Come to mention it he's not posted for a while .

But no I don't have anything to do with oil or gas.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          Up north, it will be more cold, down south, it will be much warmer, in the middle, you get neutral. In northern california, we are still going through a drought.
          I've thought about the Bay Area too. That's a long way from home for me though .

Comment

I've thought about the Bay Area too. That's a long way from home for me though .
            Long way from home, but it is a fantastic place where the people will make you feel at home. What city in the Bay Area?

Comment

Come to mention it he's not posted for a while .

But no I don't have anything to do with oil or gas.
              You should oil and gas welder makes 6 figures

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                Long way from home, but it is a fantastic place where the people will make you feel at home. What city in the Bay Area?
                If I was going there it would have to be somewhere on the coast.

Comment

Why a city? Enjoy the west. Maybe Colorado. The construction market had=s to be thriving there with all the Cali ****s moving there.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
                    You should oil and gas welder makes 6 figures
                    I'm not that obsessed with money.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                      Why a city? Enjoy the west. Maybe Colorado. The construction market had=s to be thriving there with all the Cali ****s moving there.
                      It doesn't have to be a city.

See what i mean that's why its so hard to find a starting point. There's about ten different locations from this thread alone .

Comment

Working...
                      X