The Patriots are being investigated by the League for Deflating Footballs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Likely excuse.
    There's video of him in the bathroom. The Pats gave it to the NFL. If he actually deflated the footballs instead of his bladder, I don't think they'd have given the NFL that video.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      There's video of him in the bathroom. The Pats gave it to the NFL. If he actually deflated the footballs instead of his bladder, I don't think they'd have given the NFL that video.
      Haha you're on point and ready to defend, I'm totally ****in with you.

Comment

• im just waiting for that moment when Kam and Gronk collide

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Haha you're on point and ready to defend, I'm totally ****in with you.
          I know, I'm just on edge. I avoided the Lounge for a few days to refuel.

Like I said, you guys don't bother me because you're fans. Fans can hate, it's what we do. It's ESPN and CNN and all these ****ing disgraceful mother****ers who are literally making stuff up to call the Pats cheaters.

Comment

• This is the NFL's fault not the Patriots. New England did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              This is the NFL's fault not the Patriots. New England did nothing wrong.
              How is the NFL at fault.

Ted Wells is in charge of the case.

Comment

Like this ball attendant. It's still being reported by ESPN as a Pats locker room ball boy who took their footballs into a separate area. No, he was an NFL attendant who took both teams' footballs out to the field at the same time and stopped to take a piss, probably because the game was delayed while the NFC Championship game finished. They're still reporting it as the NFL "zeroing in" on him, as if he's some huge key suspect they need to question. No, the Pats had the video of him in the bathroom, gave it to the NFL, and the guy was questioned a week ago.
                I noticed this too, Im getting real pissed, it doesn't fit there narrative, so they will continue to spew BS. Just like them removing there own sports science segment, and having Bill Nye as the only "scientist" be put on espn.

Comment

I know, I'm just on edge. I avoided the Lounge for a few days to refuel.

Like I said, you guys don't bother me because you're fans. Fans can hate, it's what we do. It's ESPN and CNN and all these ****ing disgraceful mother****ers who are literally making stuff up to call the Pats cheaters.
                  Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  I noticed this too, Im getting real pissed, it doesn't fit there narrative, so they will continue to spew BS. Just like them removing there own sports science segment, and having Bill Nye as the only "scientist" be put on espn.

Haha I love wound up patriot fans.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post

That is probably going to change now.

Comment

Working...
                      X