Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Patriots are being investigated by the League for Deflating Footballs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just read someone call them the new england deflatriots. ****ing lolz.

seriously though why is it such a big deal? i've read some quarterbacks say that it's being made a bigger deal than it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
      i just read someone call them the new england deflatriots. ****ing lolz.

seriously though why is it such a big deal? i've read some quarterbacks say that it's being made a bigger deal than it is.
      Because the patriots have already cheated once. They got caught cheating again. This time, for something different. The league plans on punishing them after the super bowl

Comment

• its made this super bowl that much more interesting.

i say let it play out. what is the nfl going to do?

eliminate the patriots and install the colts in the superbowl? i think its fair game that belicheat tries to get as much edge as possible. its the nfl's job to police and ensure fairness.

i would love for belicheat to coach my nfl team. he's the greg poppovich of teh nfl.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
          i just read someone call them the new england deflatriots. ****ing lolz.

ESPN has been disgusting. I'm not watching any of their networks anymore except for games. They've done nothing but push the "Patriots are dirty cheaters and Belichick should be suspended" angle. They haven't corrected their mistakes, they aren't covering the multitude of players who have dismissed this as no big deal, and they even took down a SportsScience video showing how difficult it is to tell the difference in the pressure and how little benefit it would afford a team.

They have refused to be fair. **** them. I can accept it when it's fans hating, they're fans and have no obligation to be fair. The media is supposed to have that obligation but they haven't. Disgusting example of "journalism."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            its made this super bowl that much more interesting.

eliminate the patriots and install the colts in the superbowl? i think its fair game that belicheat tries to get as much edge as possible. its the nfl's job to police and ensure fairness.

i would love for belicheat to coach my nfl team. he's the greg poppovich of teh nfl.
            The Panthers were caught manipulating balls on the sidelines this year and were fined 50k. If the Patriots were punished in any serious way, anything more than a fine, it will be an injustice.

That's if they even did anything. Which the NFL has given no hint of, it's all ESPN's garbage unsubstantiated rumors.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              ESPN has been disgusting. I'm not watching any of their networks anymore except for games. They've done nothing but push the "Patriots are dirty cheaters and Belichick should be suspended" angle. They haven't corrected their mistakes, they aren't covering the multitude of players who have dismissed this as no big deal, and they even took down a SportsScience video showing how difficult it is to tell the difference in the pressure and how little benefit it would afford a team.

They have refused to be fair. **** them. I can accept it when it's fans hating, they're fans and have no obligation to be fair. The media is supposed to have that obligation but they haven't. Disgusting example of "journalism."
              Espn usually loves the Patriots. The Majority of Analysts probably want them to win. Usually they are disgustingly biased towards them.

Comment

its made this super bowl that much more interesting.

Bruce Arians is the Greg Popovich of the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Bruce Arians is the Greg Popovich of the NFL.
                  how many championships does bruce arians have as head coach?

Comment

• what a silly controversy

Comment

how many championships does bruce arians have as head coach?
                      I'm not talking about in regards to championships. I am talking about in regards to how he coaches his players and can pretty much turn almost anyone into a weapon on the field. He is the best Coach for coaching QB's. Look at what he did with Roethlisberger, Luck, and to some degree, Palmer. He even made Stanton look pretty good for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X