Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Stop the Growing RAPE Crimes in the USA???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The obvious problem is our society is extremely promiscuous with everything we see on TV and just the general social norms. I mean women reveal so much by the way they dress, not complaining really I mean **** I like it. They just need to realize how they are marketing themselves to other males. They just need to be more conservative with how they act and dress if they want respect for there body to be the utter most importance. Still it's no reason for a guy to throw himself on another women by any means. I also think getting drunk and popping xanny's at the bar and stuff really escalates the chances for a women to get raped. Women need to realize how dangerous getting blackout is with strangers in a room.....I mean come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Those stats are based off of flawed and misleading questions and definitions. For example, if a man bought you a drink and you slept with him and regretted it the next day, that is rape according to the questions those false stats are based off of.
      I think New Jersey is pushing a bill for this. If a man leads a woman falsely into sleeping with him it can be construed as rape. All you players who think you got game, better watch out. Uncle Sam, rather, Auntie Gloria (Allred) is coming for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Cos they were probably asking for it.
        Oy m8 this cheeky f.uck all innit.

Green teefs.

I hit a bird with a millwall brick so I did.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Reported rapes? A statistic that does not exist in most countries. Like anywhere in the middle east.

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
            Reported rapes? A statistic that does not exist in most countries. Like anywhere in the middle east.
            True.

Saudi Arabia, Eritrea horn of etc.

Where sex trade is government enforced.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Those stats are ****ing nonsense.

Comment

It's all jameis winston's fault

Comment

Not to be a dick but when millions of women post twerking videos on social media your almost bringing it on yourself. Your doing it for attention and their are so really .messed up guys who will take it the wrong way and way to far.

Women need to be more careful how they expose themselves. I'm not saying it's all their fault but I'm sure it doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                    In a lot of women's heads, yes means yes and no means yes(meaning convince me) but when women actually say no, in a guy's head it means try harder and therefore he becomes more aggressive towards the woman and things can get out of hand.

I remember back when I frequent the clubs, there was one fine ass girl. She was the hottest girl there and dudes left and right were trying to get at her and she was on her high horse, rejecting everyone that tried. I wanted to bang her obviously but I used a different approach. I approached her friends, bought them drinks, and completely ignored her. She became very butt hurt because I wasn't giving her the attention that others dude were giving her. Finally she came into a discussion I was having with her friend. Anyway, me and her started talking, i made her laugh and I can tell she was feeling me. I remember we drank a bit so we were both buzzed and I grabbed her waist then started kissing her. She pushed me off and slapped me then said "what makes you think you can have this? I'm hot as ****." I kissed her again and she slapped me again. I looked at her right into her eyes and said "slap me again" with a grin on my face. She did slap me again and I said "again" with the same grin on my face. We went back and fourth like 3-4 times and i can tell she was getting more attracted and more horny. Sure enough, we went back to her place and banged.

This is a good example of how some women are, especially the hot ones. Would it be a lot easier to have yes means yes and no means no? Of course but women like to make things complicated and play games so sometimes they are at fault for some of it.
                    Rape in every shape and form is disgusting.

That being women will test men, they will manipulate and try and mind**** them and they will use sex as a means to get what they want. However, when you bring up that little fact you're labeled a mandschauvinist when it's the truth.

Men in the 21st century struggle, the western world is very much a womans world.

-Suicide rate: Men dominate
                    -Crimes: Men tend to get longer sentences for the same crime
                    -Pissing a woman off risk you getting a rape charge thrown at you
                    -Men can barely stand next to a kid without being labeled a pedophile, men childcare workers are especially at risk despite women teachers having sex with their students on the regular.
                    -Women are more likely to win a child custedy battle leaving the man with a bill and a bruised ego.
                    -Men are more likely to suffer from depression and lonelyness
                    -If domestic abuse are done to a man he's laughed at
                    -Boys struggle in schools on a much larger scale than their girl counterpart

Women have their issues there's no doubt about it, but thinking being a man in the 21st century makes you an entitled sexual predator is far from the truth. there's issues on both ends of the spectrum that needs to be looked at, seriously.

Comment

Disgusting people.

Comment

Working...
                      X