Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Stop the Growing RAPE Crimes in the USA???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
    how can you blame a female for being legit rape? wtf.

So the problem lies with the men only??

Comment

In a lot of women's heads, yes means yes and no means yes(meaning convince me) but when women actually say no, in a guy's head it means try harder and therefore he becomes more aggressive towards the woman and things can get out of hand.

I remember back when I frequent the clubs, there was one fine ass girl. She was the hottest girl there and dudes left and right were trying to get at her and she was on her high horse, rejecting everyone that tried. I wanted to bang her obviously but I used a different approach. I approached her friends, bought them drinks, and completely ignored her. She became very butt hurt because I wasn't giving her the attention that others dude were giving her. Finally she came into a discussion I was having with her friend. Anyway, me and her started talking, i made her laugh and I can tell she was feeling me. I remember we drank a bit so we were both buzzed and I grabbed her waist then started kissing her. She pushed me off and slapped me then said "what makes you think you can have this? I'm hot as ****." I kissed her again and she slapped me again. I looked at her right into her eyes and said "slap me again" with a grin on my face. She did slap me again and I said "again" with the same grin on my face. We went back and fourth like 3-4 times and i can tell she was getting more attracted and more horny. Sure enough, we went back to her place and banged.

This is a good example of how some women are, especially the hot ones. Would it be a lot easier to have yes means yes and no means no? Of course but women like to make things complicated and play games so sometimes they are at fault for some of it.

Comment

the movie Gone Girl made women look really bad.

except for that girl with the big o tiddies that was in the blurred lines video.

she needs a good raping.

no offense.

that ending sucked btw.

Comment

Whats wrong with american men?

Comment

Lol don't wanna say cause I'd prolly get reported, and banned...

But just look at the statistics, and go from there.

Comment

don't drink around bill cosby

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                they need to change the legal age from 18 to 15 for sex.

internet and social media has given girls a 5 year head start.

really when they start to bleed they can start playing but cant do that in our pc society whose rules were made by puritanical teetotalers.
                You would like that you little perv, wouldn't you?

First you're pro rape, now you're pro kiddie fiddler. Sickening.
                Last edited by Adamjr91; 01-11-2015, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Don't have time to look through all of your statistics and how the studies were done, but here's an interesting article on the CDC's 2014 report that found "nearly 1 in 5 women raped": http://time.com/3393442/cdc-rape-numbers/

In short, if you look at their statistics closely, men report being coerced at virtually identical rates to women but these incidents are filed under "other sexual violence" rather than "rape".

And now the real surprise: when asked about experiences in the last 12 months, men reported being “made to penetrate”—either by physical force or due to intoxication—at virtually the same rates as women reported rape (both 1.1 percent in 2010, and 1.7 and 1.6 respectively in 2011).

In other words, if being made to penetrate someone was counted as rape—and why shouldn’t it be?—then the headlines could have focused on a truly sensational CDC finding: that women rape men as often as men rape women.

The CDC also reports that men account for over a third of those experiencing another form of sexual violence—“sexual coercion.” That was defined as being pressured into sexual activity by psychological means: lies or false promises, threats to end a relationship or spread negative gossip, or “making repeated requests” for sex and expressing unhappiness at being turned down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    Those stats are based off of flawed and misleading questions and definitions. For example, if a man bought you a drink and you slept with him and regretted it the next day, that is rape according to the questions those false stats are based off of.
                    I've heard of this too.

It's freaking ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                      how can you blame a female for being legit rape? wtf.
                      Cos they were probably asking for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X