Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is getting laid are you?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-sex-life.html

Why not?

who isnt getting laid, it ant that freaking hard, I dont know why fools even still talk about it as if it a measuring stick of some sorts of how "Cool" you are lmfao.

nerds, gangsters,presidents,killers,****ing limpless,midgets everyone gets pussy big deal.

Comment

fat ****ing Fat Yank, he is.

Our UK midgets are tiny. Look at how much of a typical Fat Yank Braggadocio he is, too. "No one forgets Sean Stephenson when they meet him."

I bet that ****'s ambition is to press the launch button on a nuclear strike.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post

Our UK midgets are tiny.
        Look at how much of a typical Fat Yank Braggadocio he is, too. "No one forgets Sean Stephenson when they meet him."

LMFAO o **** i spit out my coffee lol that was funny as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
          who isnt getting laid, it ant that freaking hard, I dont know why fools even still talk about it as if it a measuring stick of some sorts of how "Cool" you are lmfao.

nerds, gangsters,presidents,killers,****ing limpless,midgets everyone gets pussy big deal.
          This.

Lol..

In fact, it seems like the fatter, uglier people get laid the most!

Comment

Our UK midgets are tiny. Look at how much of a typical Fat Yank Braggadocio he is, too. "No one forgets Sean Stephenson when they meet him."

Hahahahahaahahahahaha

Yes - I actually "Haha'd" like that.

Comment

Thread bombed. I thought it had promise. Maybe if we had his pic in to stir up interest?

I'd like to fuck him in the ass just to put him in his place.

Comment

Thread bombed. I thought it had promise. Maybe if we had his pic in to stir up interest?

I'd like to fuck him in the ass just to put him in his place.
                Hahah - Arrogant fat yank!

Look at that ****y little smirk - needs to be ****ed right off his face.

Comment

I'd tip him out of that chair and **** his little brittle arsehole, before dragging his wife into an elevator and going Ray Rice on her.

Comment

I'd tip him out of that chair and **** his little brittle arsehole, before dragging his wife into an elevator and going Ray Rice on her.
                    The guy has brittle bone disease you could just stomp him into a pancake no problem

Comment

Working...
                    X