No announcement yet.

Drunk text messages

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drunk text messages

So I was smashed and I texted my ex who's married and I haven't talked to in years.

It was pretty friendly at the beginning, just catching up with small talk and then I kinda lost it when she said she was unhappy with her marriage, and I brought up this time where we had sex on top of a skyscraper, which is one of my favorite memories.. I told her that she was the only one I ever loved and that I would quote "always be down for her"

Haven't heard back since I sent it.. feel like a moron. It might be the last time I talk to her lol

What's the worst you ever sent?
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-09-2015, 10:58 PM.

Have you guys ever hooked up with an ex that was married?

Am I a dick for trying? I could have tried being more subtle but I could never hold myself back with this girl
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-09-2015, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Threatening messages to people my exes have been with.

Primarily because some were mouthing about me like females, and they don't have the balls to say it properly.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

real question why you still have her number in your phone? are you guys still smasing? i mean she married already man lol you just made yourself look like a buster.

but me I never really send drunk text messages, I usually just write btb to the hoes when I text and see who responds back then I bang em.

they either respond or they dont and you dont make yourself look dumb.
        Last edited by CANELOLUJAH; 01-09-2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
          real question why you still have her number in your phone? are you guys still smasing? i mean she married already man lol you just made yourself look like a buster.
          I memorized her number, can't get it out of my head. In my mind she'll always be my girl. She's the one that didn't want me, I never stopped wanting her.

She was talking about how sorry she was for how she treated me and that she felt like a failure in life and marriage... in the moment I kinda interpreted that as " i made a mistake, I should have been with you"

Comment

To me what's done is done.

Words are laughable in general, they're empty. I've never given two flying f.ucks about what anyone thought unless I felt I was out of line and owed them an apology for it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Run View Post
              To me what's done is done.

Words are laughable in general, they're empty. I've never given two flying f.ucks about what anyone thought unless I felt I was out of line and owed them an apology for it.
              On point brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
                I memorized her number, can't get it out of my head. In my mind she'll always be my girl. She's the one that didn't want me, I never stopped wanting her.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
                  I'm not saying I haven't moved on and I'm stalking her and ****, I'm already living with another girl. I'm just saying I didn't want to break up she did.

If it was up to me I would have wifed her already. She was always my number 1.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-09-2015, 11:40 PM.

Comment

ok so maybe i havent moved on, so what

Comment

Working...
                    X