No announcement yet.

Drunk text messages

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Still haven't heard back from her lol oh well

I'm just gonna do what run said and not think about it. Can't take it back now. Worrying about it isn't gonna do shlt.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-10-2015, 10:52 AM.

Comment

It was worth a shot. I would do anything to **** that ass one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
        It was worth a shot. I would do anything to **** that ass one more time.
        There you go, keep your head high and march on forward!

I'm sure when she feels bummed out and would like a good bummin you'll now be positioned on top of her list...

Comment

Have you guys ever hooked up with an ex that was married?

Am I a dick for trying? I could have tried being more subtle but I could never hold myself back with this girl
          Tough to say my ex told me on this week she's dated a guy few weeks ago a txt her still she replied back sometimes guess you should leave alone but a haven't yet

Comment

Have you guys ever hooked up with an ex that was married?

Am I a dick for trying? I could have tried being more subtle but I could never hold myself back with this girl
            ok so maybe i havent moved on, so what
            A know the feeling lol

Comment

I rarely send drunk texts. More of a drunk caller if anything.

"ahh babes, did I wake you?"

I'm usually more concerned about my health the morning after than thinking about my behaviour the night before.

When i do get round to thinking about it, those memories usually bring a smirk to my face.

Comment

A couple years ago I went out barhopping with some friends. I got so wasted like I hadn't in years. It had been about 9 months since I had broken up with my ex. I still wasn't over her. I started texting her. Telling her that I missed her and all that crap.

The next morning, I woke up feeling like a stupid axx. I checked my phone to see exactly what I sent her. I had deleted her number but I had it memorized. I was so drunk that I entered and texted the wrong number. Thank God.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                  A couple years ago I went out barhopping with some friends. I got so wasted like I hadn't in years. It had been about 9 months since I had broken up with my ex. I still wasn't over her. I started texting her. Telling her that I missed her and all that crap.

The next morning, I woke up feeling like a stupid axx. I checked my phone to see exactly what I sent her. I had deleted her number but I had it memorized. I was so drunk that I entered and texted the wrong number. Thank God.

you got lucky

Comment

I memorized her number, can't get it out of my head. In my mind she'll always be my girl. She's the one that didn't want me, I never stopped wanting her.

She was talking about how sorry she was for how she treated me and that she felt like a failure in life and marriage... in the moment I kinda interpreted that as " i made a mistake, I should have been with you"
                    TS is this you below in the pic?

Comment

Working...
                    X