Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Black Mirror [TV] Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

came in here expecting something hilariously racist. this thread was a complete let down.

Comment

Charlie Brooker = Genius

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        I read somewhere that hollywood have picked up the rights to make a film based on this episode.
        by buddy who turne me on to the show told me that too...I think he said Ben Affleck is in the mix.....

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          came in here expecting something hilariously racist. this thread was a complete let down.
          lemme cheer you up

Comment

Amazing show, binged it all in two days a while ago then came back and rewatched it. I need to watch White Christmas but haven't found where to watch it.

There's also another UK show, Utopia, which is awesome. Unfortunately, I heard it's been cancelled and us Fat Yanks are remaking it. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Amazing show, binged it all in two days a while ago then came back and rewatched it. I need to watch White Christmas but haven't found where to watch it.

There's also another UK show, Utopia, which is awesome. Unfortunately, I heard it's been cancelled and us Fat Yanks are remaking it. SMH
              yeah that episode I heard was good but not on Netflix..........weak salsa

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                The Entire History of You was a pretty crazy episode. He bangs his wife and both were watching themselves bang other people. I can't wait for that technology.
                The best episode IMO (and embarrassingly, the only one not written by the creator, Charlie Brooker)... I see Robert Downey Jr. has optioned the rights on that script as a possible movie, according to Wankopedia.

Comment

Sorry, see I came in late with the "movie option" bit.

The Christmas special was indeed a good one, and is available on the Channel website. However, I'm not sure if this will play in Fat Yankistan:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/b...mand/60121-001

Comment

Keep hearing its good. Must watch them sometime.

Does Charlie Brooker keep interrupting with sarcastic comments?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      Keep hearing its good. Must watch them sometime.

Does Charlie Brooker keep interrupting with sarcastic comments?
                      No, but you can feel the sarcastic comments seeping through don't worry

Comment

Working...
                      X