No announcement yet.

Anyone here get bored with sex?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here get bored with sex?

Honestly... it's overrated. I'm not an exercise freak - I must be a fugging BETA - and it's a drain sometimes. Like running a marathon.

Last time I did it, I went through three distinct phases:

Three minutes in - "****, am I gonna cum early and make a twat of myself? Concentrate... concentrate..."

Five minutes in - "Thank God, I don't wanna cum now, I know I can last for ages."

Six minutes in - "Oh ****, now I've got a stitch. I need my second wind."

Ten minutes in - "I'm getting a bit bored now. Wish I'd just had a wank instead."

Plus, it costs me a fortune in candy bars. But what about you guys?

Never!!!
    Though i understand the stitch would of sucked! I remember i used to get cramps behind my thigh (hamstring is it) while smashing doggy! That sucked bad. Bird would always think i came because suddenly id be all aaarrrrggghhh. Must of been well impressed when id keep going with one leg stretching out the side.

Comment

I can't lie, I can't do doggy that well. Never have been able to. I suck at it, tbh.

My taddywhacker keeps slipping out. And I'm not Led or Righteous... I'm packing slightly above average length.

Comment

Nah im banging a supermodel 5 times a day, I have a ten inch rod, so no. Player.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
          I can't lie, I can't do doggy that well. Never have been able to. I suck at it, tbh.

My taddywhacker keeps slipping out. And I'm not Led or Righteous... I'm packing slightly above average length.
          Dont be so hard on yourself man lol.
          Doggy is for the guy to do all the hard work. Grab that arse and rock it. Sometimes when the bird tries to do the rocking it gets you out of sync........so just blame the bird and act like a rock star! !!!
          Lol

Comment

Sex with you never gets old, Annie.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Nah im banging a supermodel 5 times a day, I have a ten inch rod, so no. Player.
              Left hand- Adriana Lima, right hand- Brooklyn Decker?

Comment

Try having sex with your girlfriend in her parents house.

Try making sex completely noiseless. You inevitably end up in the spooning position stoically plugging away whilst becoming engrossed in Made in Chelsea which is on the television with the sound turned right up as a further noise cancelling measure. The worst thing is you know she is watching it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Anorak View Post
                  Honestly... it's overrated. I'm not an exercise freak - I must be a fugging BETA - and it's a drain sometimes. Like running a marathon.

Last time I did it, I went through three distinct phases:

Three minutes in - "****, am I gonna cum early and make a twat of myself? Concentrate... concentrate..."

Five minutes in - "Thank God, I don't wanna cum now, I know I can last for ages."

Six minutes in - "Oh ****, now I've got a stitch. I need my second wind."

Ten minutes in - "I'm getting a bit bored now. Wish I'd just had a wank instead."

Plus, it costs me a fortune in candy bars. But what about you guys?
                  I dream of getting past the 3 minute mark.
                  I have to picture Tyson and try my 7 times tables to make it to 3 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    I dream of getting past the 3 minute mark.
                    I have to picture Tyson and try my 7 times tables to make it to 3 minutes.
                    Emile Heskey.

Fool proof.

Comment

Working...
                    X