Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your favorite cologne???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolce Gabbana THE ONE
    Acqua Di Gio Absolu
    Bits of Panther

Comment

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
      Dolce Gabbana THE ONE
      Acqua Di Gio Absolu
      Bits of Panther
      Good cologne no doubt but the lasting power is horrible

Had the D&G the one perfume version which is supposed to be stronger than the original, didn't last an hour on my skin...pity because it's one of the best fragrances out there

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Yeah I have a sample of Dylan Blue and it's fire. I've gotten more into niche scents but still mess with some designer stuff.
        Yea never been into the niche stuff, tried some tom ford colognes but not for me especially at that price. Creed has some nice one's like Aventus and Millésime Impérial but for the price I can buy 4 or 5 nice designer fragrances

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Out of several fragrances that i have, I only wear the Clinique Happy.

Btchs love that ocean breeze, modern scent. The kind of man who smells like a fresh soap as if he just walked out of a cold shower. Not too strong but fresh enough for the ocean blue scent to breeze by when btchs are around.

Clinique Happy is legit
        I heard it's not a bad fragrance, can't get it where I'm at...what's the smell like? Fresh?, woody??

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          Yea never been into the niche stuff, tried some tom ford colognes but not for me especially at that price. Creed has some nice one's like Aventus and Millésime Impérial but for the price I can buy 4 or 5 nice designer fragrances

I heard it's not a bad fragrance, can't get it where I'm at...what's the smell like? Fresh?, woody??
          Fresh fresh like soap. People who love strong wood scents tend to hate these fresh smells but im all about it. Scent is more natural.

I described it in the other post how it smells like ocean blue. My wife was like how the hell does ocean blue smell like? Lol it just feels like ocean blue.

Comment

• Wild Blue Noir by Banana Republic is also awesome.

Comment

• https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...ugal-3805.html

Comment

• Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme - the best i've ever had.

If you want a cheap, long-lasting one...try Joop (pink/purple one)

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Out of several fragrances that i have, I only wear the Clinique Happy.

Btchs love that ocean breeze, modern scent. The kind of man who smells like a fresh soap as if he just walked out of a cold shower. Not too strong but fresh enough for the ocean blue scent to breeze by when btchs are around.

Clinique Happy is legit
                  just got my sampled in lol... i bought a small 5ml sample on ebay. the smell is not bad. reminds me of aspen, cool water, etc. still cant beat versace pour homme. i've gotten lots of compliment with this one. got girls asking me what i have on so they can buy it for their man.

Comment

• I need a solid winter fragrance. Any suggestions?
                    I've alternated on Spicebomb, TF Noir, & Boss Bottled, but none really stand out.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                      I need a solid winter fragrance. Any suggestions?
                      I've alternated on Spicebomb, TF Noir, & Boss Bottled, but none really stand out.
                      Have you smelled TF Tuscan Leather and Ombre Leather?

Comment

Working...
                      X