Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Asian Airlines Generally An Unstable Means Of Transportation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    they also have the worst records for running a country.

see the entire african continent.

********** : see barack *****.

me: no racist.
    Agree completely.

South Africa and Zimbabwe were absolutely popping when the Brits ran the show.

Comment

{insert asian driver stereotype here}

Comment

I hope no racist pricks make a joke about how they get confused between transporting pets in the hold and the buffet menu.

That kind of racist **** really pisses me off.

Comment

in malcolm gladwell's "the outliers", historically there was also a crisis like this that happened several decades ago that involved korean airlines...

the reason according to him wasn't lack of competence... it was cultural...

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            Sucks if you ever wanna go to some Asiatic countries. I won't avoid it but it's gonna be in the back of my mind during the trip and that's not good for a precious vacation time.
            I would be one of those people

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Agree completely.

South Africa and Zimbabwe were absolutely popping when the Brits ran the show.
              Hellz yeah. Rhodesia was the breakbasket of Africa - a net food exporter, one of the wealthiest per capita countries in the world, some of the best health care (life expectancies were the highest for blacks in Africa!!!)

LOL within a decade of Mugabe running the show, "Zimbabwe" became a net food importer, and now has the lowest life expectancy in the world.

Talk about being handed the keys to a Bentley, and turning it into a ford fiesta.

Comment

naw you never want to fly anything african owned.

Comment

I fly to Asia alot but always take Cathay Pacific airline. Its one of the best airline in the world and its a Hong Kong based company. I would never try to pay less with one of these low fare airline. My life is worth more than a few bucks saved.

Comment

I have flown air asia many times including the same routes in both crashes.

I'd do it again in a minute.

Air Asia's safety record has been historically very good.

Still 1000x safer than driving or taking a ship.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                      in malcolm gladwell's "the outliers", historically there was also a crisis like this that happened several decades ago that involved korean airlines...

the reason according to him wasn't lack of competence... it was cultural...
                      He also said they fixed it. By making all their employees learn English and forget respect for senior pilots. Young pilots were told to speak up when a senior pilot is ****ing up during flight.

Comment

Working...
                      X